Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
Looking forward to this car in WRC next year 8)

 

Amazing driver :ykt:

 

Think he got his moneys worth of those rear tyres :lol:

 

:lol: that fiesta wont be in the wrc next year,2011 cars are 1600T that things is 650bhp beast

Posted

Ken Block is a bellend. :lol:

 

He's a typical bloke with too much money. All the gear, no idea IMO. I think most people could rag the fook out of a 600hp 4wd fiesta around some cones after a few tries. Just look at him in WRC? He cant pedal a car for shit when it comes to racing.

 

He's more of a showboater, and a good advert for "Freestyle" companies like Monster, DC (his own company), etc.

 

Just my opinion ofcourse, but a guy that attracts 16 year old boys because he can 'donut' is asking for grief.

 

The car is 4x4 for a start and a major credit to the builders who made it :thumbsup:

 

Not saying i can drive better than him, but all his vids are the same, and made up of cuts and outakes.

 

Makes nice shoes though :lol:

 

I have MUCH more respect for the RWD guys. Much better to watch, and much more skill involved

Posted
Looking forward to this car in WRC next year 8)

 

Amazing driver :ykt:

 

Think he got his moneys worth of those rear tyres :lol:

 

:lol: that fiesta wont be in the wrc next year,2011 cars are 1600T that things is 650bhp beast

 

thank god, cos it would be smashed up in 5 secs from the start :sad:

Posted

Whilst the driving is impressive and there always seems to be a 'how the fook??' moment in the videos, I feel inclined to agree with Boxxer.

 

Is he really doing anything that any other WRC driver cant do, he just had the idea making it into that style of film first. I'm not saying he isnt a bloody good driver but If he was blatting through a forest stage then he would have to get every move right first time. Which from what I can gather he doesnt.

 

However, if you take enough footage and have enough goes then you can.

 

Anyway, there great to watch, and I cant do it, so bring on video four :mrgreen:

Posted

yeah, exactly, im not saying he CANT drive, but he CAN drive around a load of cones in open space :lol:

 

the bloke has got silly money, and a car to show it.

 

He isnt sponsored by 'proper' companies like BP, Shell etc is he? His car is mostly paid for by his business.

Posted
Whilst the driving is impressive and there always seems to be a 'how the fook??' moment in the videos, I feel inclined to agree with Boxxer.

 

Is he really doing anything that any other WRC driver cant do, he just had the idea making it into that style of film first. I'm not saying he isnt a bloody good driver but If he was blatting through a forest stage then he would have to get every move right first time. Which from what I can gather he doesnt.

 

However, if you take enough footage and have enough goes then you can.

 

Anyway, there great to watch, and I cant do it, so bring on video four :mrgreen:

 

:wink:

 

Posted
Whilst the driving is impressive and there always seems to be a 'how the fook??' moment in the videos, I feel inclined to agree with Boxxer.

 

Is he really doing anything that any other WRC driver cant do, he just had the idea making it into that style of film first. I'm not saying he isnt a bloody good driver but If he was blatting through a forest stage then he would have to get every move right first time. Which from what I can gather he doesnt.

 

However, if you take enough footage and have enough goes then you can.

 

Anyway, there great to watch, and I cant do it, so bring on video four :mrgreen:

 

:wink:

 

 

in this 2nd video is it a mk2 , hes backin off in places i wouldnt have even backed off,

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...