I now decided i dont like

RossMK2

I used to get blasted for saying he was fine in car he could practise and practise in but stick him on a new track and he's in a ditch all the time, now it seems i was right :mrgreen:

all those topgear shows you could see hundreds of ols tyre marks where he'd been round the tracl learning it for days, rallying he's only soso IMHO. :thumbsup:

I used to get blasted for saying he was fine in car he could practise and practise in but stick him on a new track and he's in a ditch all the time, now it seems i was right :mrgreen:

all those topgear shows you could see hundreds of ols tyre marks where he'd been round the tracl learning it for days, rallying he's only soso IMHO. :thumbsup:

Exactly my point and people who havent got a type of car they like so they just think because he famous he's the best in the world had a row with a lad at work bout it he said he was best when all he does is like whatever drivers are most famous. :twisted:

Simon Mckinley= Mad man :mrgreen: He is always a mere bollock hair away from stacking it big time or so it looks to the un trained eye, in reality he knows excatly what he is doing. Makes Block look like he is driving a Noddy pedal car :ykt: Oh an blocks bum chum giffin he can drift a stang can he drift a mk2 erm no!!!!