ZetecVan 2.0 Posted March 13, 2011 Report Posted March 13, 2011 Here it is when I bought it. 42000 miles. Been in a garage since 1976. And here it is now, at the Goodwood Revival
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted March 13, 2011 Author Report Posted March 13, 2011 There was a thread on here posting a few pictures, and I suspected it was my old one. It would crop up on ebay every now and again. I'd sold it to a guy in Kent, who sold it to a guy in Manchester, who sold it to a guy in Wales. Then when he sold it, it went for something daft like £6k. Then a month or so later the thread appeared and put two and two together. But I couldn't find any more info. Because it hadn't been taxed or sorned I thought it had been written off or turned into a race car. I suspected the latter. Glad I was right.
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted March 13, 2011 Author Report Posted March 13, 2011 RJ-BdhKwBpQ Go to 4:44 to see him giving it the beans!
442 Posted March 14, 2011 Report Posted March 14, 2011 Nice to see it being used to its full potential!! Very cool
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now