Skimmer Posted March 19, 2011 Report Posted March 19, 2011 Since the forum makeover any pics that are posted i only get half the pic ?? for instance if there is a side view of a car i can see the boot upto the b post and no door n front wing am i the only 1
.pete. Posted March 19, 2011 Report Posted March 19, 2011 i thought this earlier when I was looking at the Cossack for sale thread. I thought it was just me doing something wrong so never mentioned it.
KJ 1320 Posted March 19, 2011 Report Posted March 19, 2011 Try going to the bottom of the page and clicking on wide grey or wide blue or wide white and see if it's any better I've just tried both narrow and wide and it does make a difference on pics
over_head_cam Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 Like Kev says, the wide format helps, but this is another little glitch that we're working on
Skimmer Posted March 20, 2011 Author Report Posted March 20, 2011 I tried the narrow width etc and it gives me half a page as sorted by some clever advice a few days into the change but still no luck on the pic size though if you computer boys are onto it it'll soon be sorted , cheers
dacar Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 I had the same problem with pics but if its a glitch then the wizards will sort it!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now