BaileyMex Posted June 30, 2011 Report Posted June 30, 2011 As per title, Does anyone know the imperial bolt size of the bolts that hold the anti roll bar mount to the inside of the chassis rail at the bottom of the engine bay?
Admin Vista Posted June 30, 2011 Admin Report Posted June 30, 2011 I think the ones I fitted to my van were 3/8UNF, best to get just one and try it before buying a whole set though.
over_head_cam Posted June 30, 2011 Report Posted June 30, 2011 I'm sure they're 'shouldered' too so that they fit snugly in the chassis tubes Found these: http://www.mcmotorsport.co.uk/escortmk1bolts_1.htm
Admin Vista Posted July 1, 2011 Admin Report Posted July 1, 2011 Found these: http://www.mcmotorsport.co.uk/escortmk1bolts_1.htm I almost started out down that road but when you know what threads they actually are and go to a nut and bolt shop directly, you're being charged an enormous mark up for someone else to buy them off a shelf and then list them as "mk1 Escort xxxx bolts"
BaileyMex Posted July 3, 2011 Author Report Posted July 3, 2011 Yeah, agreed, Cheers Phil I had actually seen them and thought the same as Scott
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now