Admin Mk2Jo Posted September 20, 2011 Admin Report Posted September 20, 2011 .... new hair-do - not sure I like it
Admin Vista Posted September 20, 2011 Admin Report Posted September 20, 2011 Can't stick her I heard she thought you were a bit of alright too Dave
SmokeEm Posted September 20, 2011 Report Posted September 20, 2011 Can't stick her I heard she thought you were a bit of alright too Dave Who could blame her Scott if she fancies a bit of the ol Davey boy lovin
SmokeEm Posted September 20, 2011 Report Posted September 20, 2011 Davey boy lovin It's like Enrique Iglesias lovin only better
lotusless Posted September 20, 2011 Report Posted September 20, 2011 i cant stand her either she looks like jedward's mum
Posse Posted September 20, 2011 Report Posted September 20, 2011 It wouldn't bother me why'll i was winding one in her
popeye Posted September 20, 2011 Report Posted September 20, 2011 she can shave the lot of for all i care....i'll still love her ........BANG HER BACK DOORS IN......
Big_man Posted September 20, 2011 Report Posted September 20, 2011 There's only one thing bad about Cheryl Cole and thats fooknig Ashley Cole
dacar Posted September 20, 2011 Report Posted September 20, 2011 It wouldn't bother me why'll i was winding one in her I agree, I wouldn't worry whilst slipping her a length !!
mk2 mike Posted September 20, 2011 Report Posted September 20, 2011 she can shave the lot of for all i care [/] I'd say its a fair bet she does. Oh, you on about her head?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now