Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Admin
Posted

How different do those cars look to today's technological marvels! Probably more computing power in a modern F1 car than there was in the space shuttle!

Posted
How different do those cars look to today's technological marvels! Probably more computing power in a modern F1 car than there was in the space shuttle!

 

There's more computing power in a mobile phone than a space shuttle :lol:

 

Excellent photos mate, thank you !!

 

Anyone been watching the old F1 racing on ESPN Classic ? Those were the days, lol :mrgreen:

  • Admin
Posted

I was watching some F1 footage from 1986 earlier today.

 

Major blow for Mansell (this lost him the championship in 86) but I bet the guy behind him shit a brick! Supreme skill not to end up in the wall I think!

 

IIX-JmmmonY

Posted
Nice pics! A mate at work said they were filming over there!! I bet you will easily be able to hear those things from your house Ian!!! :mrgreen:

 

Hi James yes you're right and from our bed room window you can see the film set lights.

They're recreating all the pit scenes from the world circuits there. :thumbsup:

 

F1PICS066.jpg

F1PICS067.jpg

F1PICS053.jpg

F1PICS056.jpg

F1PICS063.jpg

F1PICS045.jpg

 

I think one of these guys is James Hunt and the other is supposed to be Nikki Lauder.

F1PICS070.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...