facebook

w p e

when i first started going to classic ford everyone on the site was a big friendly group of people all with a love for osf's and they wanted to go to classic ford with osf because there with mates and enjoy the atmosphere over the whole weekend ....

the last couple of years it seems that around the time that tickets become available and stand pass's etc there is an influx of old faces that either want a discount or just want there car on the showground to look good , it isnt because they wanted to have banter all weekend get wankered on the saturday and enjoy the day sunday recovering loitering around fords chatting and laughing about the night before catching up with mates that they havent seen through the winter out of show season.... just seems the whole osf thing has changed dunno why or how but it is different to what it used to be :wink:

i met up with you Chris we had a good chin wag , your like me mate your not in the Qlique :D:D:D:mrgreen::mrgreen: , i cant run my foot is bad lol :mrgreen::mrgreen:

you seem to be obsessed with this clique stuff! lol

Who is in it? :?:?

Send your answers on a post card and a recent photograph of your girlfriend in a bikini to;

Ze Clique Membership

OSF TV

PO Box 69

Darren's gaff

Sorry photographs cannot be returned, and to be honest after Darren's finished with them you wouldn't want them back!!

:slap:

when i first started going to classic ford everyone on the site was a big friendly group of people all with a love for osf's and they wanted to go to classic ford with osf because there with mates and enjoy the atmosphere over the whole weekend ....

the last couple of years it seems that around the time that tickets become available and stand pass's etc there is an influx of old faces that either want a discount or just want there car on the showground to look good , it isnt because they wanted to have banter all weekend get wankered on the saturday and enjoy the day sunday recovering loitering around fords chatting and laughing about the night before catching up with mates that they havent seen through the winter out of show season.... just seems the whole osf thing has changed dunno why or how but it is different to what it used to be :wink:

i met up with you Chris we had a good chin wag , your like me mate your not in the Qlique :D:D:D:mrgreen::mrgreen: , i cant run my foot is bad lol :mrgreen::mrgreen:

cant beat a good clique , always a winner :mrgreen::mrgreen::D:D:D:D:D:D

cant beat a good clique , always a winner :mrgreen::mrgreen::D:D:D:D:D:D

YEP AND NOW YOUR BACK IN :mrgreen: