eeb43 Posted December 7, 2014 Report Posted December 7, 2014 anyone else see the BIG mistake on the image of the month pic on page 15 ? should have said january 2015
eeb43 Posted December 11, 2014 Author Report Posted December 11, 2014 really cant believe that no one else has noticed it yet!
dalmarshall Posted December 11, 2014 Report Posted December 11, 2014 I haven't got a copy but I'll have a guess at what the big mistake is............is it err. ..............fanny fart fifteen? 1
eeb43 Posted December 11, 2014 Author Report Posted December 11, 2014 and i thought this was an old ford forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dalmarshall Posted December 11, 2014 Report Posted December 11, 2014 It's a great old ford forum bud......maybe not so regarding typo's in the mag though.............come on then tell me I really haven't got a copy and need to know now
Admin Vista Posted December 11, 2014 Admin Report Posted December 11, 2014 It's a great old ford forum bud......maybe not so regarding typo's in the mag though.............come on then tell me I really haven't got a copy and need to know now I confess I am now wondering what it is that's got eeb43 hot under the collar about it. I shall look for a copy tomorrow
Kieran Posted December 12, 2014 Report Posted December 12, 2014 there are a few typos each month, I don't think many people are that bothered by it though!
Tom E Cropp Posted December 12, 2014 Report Posted December 12, 2014 To be honest I just look at the pictures 2
mk2 mike Posted December 12, 2014 Report Posted December 12, 2014 I just looked and don't didn't see anything wrong. Must be just your copy
eeb43 Posted December 12, 2014 Author Report Posted December 12, 2014 quite clearly states pre war ford but the ford in the picture was made from 42-47 and fairly certain that prewar means pre 39!!!!!!!
gearbox100 Posted December 12, 2014 Report Posted December 12, 2014 I dont buy the mags, there`s bugger all in them.
D-FENS Posted December 12, 2014 Report Posted December 12, 2014 I must admit the spelling in Classic Ford is terrible and yes i notice each and every one .There must be automatic checks in place but they are not working . 1
Arfur Posted December 16, 2014 Report Posted December 16, 2014 quite clearly states pre war ford but the ford in the picture was made from 42-47 and fairly certain that prewar means pre 39!!!!!!! Sorry, our knowledge of pre ’50s Ford commercials is not great. I did a quick library search and it looked like a lot of the pre-War European trucks, so that's what went in the mag. 1
Danish Posted December 16, 2014 Report Posted December 16, 2014 anyone else see the BIG mistake on the image of the month pic on page 15 ? "BIG" mistake? It doesn't seem such a big deal to me. 1
nosher 64 Posted December 16, 2014 Report Posted December 16, 2014 Pre Falklands war ....... If its old its cool.... Nuff said...
eeb43 Posted December 16, 2014 Author Report Posted December 16, 2014 i suppose i only noticed it because ive got one! lol
Admin Vista Posted December 16, 2014 Admin Report Posted December 16, 2014 i suppose i only noticed it because ive got one! lol :no pics: :no pics: 1
eeb43 Posted December 16, 2014 Author Report Posted December 16, 2014 dont know how to put pics on here im not that good with computers my pics are in a kodak setup if that makes sense? on here it asks for a url? how do i put pics up from that as i have got a couple of classic fords! lol
Admin Vista Posted December 16, 2014 Admin Report Posted December 16, 2014 You can upload them directly to the forum. At the bottom right, click "more reply options" and then look below the text box you type your message in, there is an option to "upload attachment". You can't break anything so experiment with it and you'll work it out
eeb43 Posted December 16, 2014 Author Report Posted December 16, 2014 ok will give it a go!!!!!! lol 1
Admin Vista Posted December 16, 2014 Admin Report Posted December 16, 2014 See, easy. Next tip. Press enter so that the cursor us flashing in a new line each time (before you press "add to post" and your pics and text won't be jumbled up
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now