Admin Vista Posted December 7, 2014 Admin Report Posted December 7, 2014 First and foremost, a heartfelt thank you to Jo for sorting the Christmas bash, the dull head I have today is directly proportional to the good time I had last night! I was glad I came up and caught up with a few people I haven't seen for a while and can see why the venue is popular for John's meets there. Congrats to the OSFDC winners and in fact thanks are due to all OSFDC competitors in general. The monthly features in Classic Ford Mag do a lot to increase our visibility outside the Internet and without you all competing, that wouldn't happen. Those who couldn't make it, sorry to have missed you. I.........we hope to blow the froth off a few with you next year. I don't think there were any dodgy photos taken last night..........though I do have a vague recollection of a woolly hat being passed around! 3
over_head_cam Posted December 8, 2014 Report Posted December 8, 2014 Sounds like I missed a good night! Couldn't go because of other commitments but well done Jo for sorting it out and well done to all the OSFDC participants and organisers 1
Admin Mk2Jo Posted December 8, 2014 Admin Report Posted December 8, 2014 No idea why they're sideways on .. it's the uploader on here I think
Admin Mk2Jo Posted December 8, 2014 Admin Report Posted December 8, 2014 Thank God for the loyal OSFDC racers who always turn out for the OSF bash .... well done chaps 2
mikehunt Posted December 8, 2014 Report Posted December 8, 2014 looks like a lot of fun was had merry xmas 1
deltamal Posted December 9, 2014 Report Posted December 9, 2014 It was a top do! as said, a big thank you for organizing it Jo! 2
Col-ashtonmobile Posted December 9, 2014 Report Posted December 9, 2014 We at Team Ashton had a great night , think I got home about 3 lol , great to catch up with Scott and Malcolm , and we won race team of the year :thumbsup: 5
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now