Ford Fair 2015 are you coming?

Vista

As discussed with jo today I have my entry tickets already as I was with my other csr club but now bringing the cortina . I had a pass to get me in the show field but I have now just purchased an old skool ford stand pass just to be sure. Just in time to I guess

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys, it pains me to say it, but i have run into some problems with the fuel system and mapping of my fiesta, and it will not be running again by the 2nd! its in a garage over an hour away so i can only go down weekends to work on it and this weekend isn't long enough, i'm gutted as it would have been my first show with you guys, but as soon as its going i'll come to the next.

i have brought a ticket and have a stand pass, i'm still coming so i want the ticket, but i have no use for the stand pass, and that way it can be used for someone else to fill my space.

sorry guys

will see you there anyway!

My tickets have arrived. However, I have now sold the car and will give it a miss this year now so anybody who wants 2 adult tickets and a single stand pass give me a shout. Its probably best to text me if you want them and I'll give you the email address to Paypal me.  Cost me £37 delivered. I'll send them recorded to you for £30, and no I wont split. Cheers Gaz 

Hi all,my stand pass has got lost in the post...I've spoke to vista and he has sent me another out but just worried that's not gonna come in time as not come today so only Tomoz left...if any1 has a spare 1 and can meet me there on sun that would be much appreciated if other 1 does not come Tomoz thanks all :-)

Is anybody going from the Surrey/Sussex area? Might need a part collecting as I can't get there then I'd collect it from you...would get the person a drink of course...just seeing if anyone is before I commit...it's only a weber carb..

Im going from gatwick...where are you located?