Osgood Isgood Posted February 18, 2007 Report Posted February 18, 2007 Got to say I loved your car mate!
105Speed Posted February 18, 2007 Report Posted February 18, 2007 If you mean the Zetec'd one on Dunlop D1's yes thats mine mate.. Glad you like it...
Osgood Isgood Posted February 18, 2007 Author Report Posted February 18, 2007 Did you happen to notice the ropey spruce green Anglia that parked up on the road outside the car park, right next to yours,?...that's mine! Not quite in the same league as yours but I like it. Only had it a few months, plan is to run it through this spring/summer, then take it off the road for a bit of a spruce up over next winter. Doubt I will go for anything radical like engine upgrade, as to be honest I just don't have the know-how, and not going down the plastic flowers concours route, but hopefully won't be too embarassed to park next to your car in the future!
105Speed Posted February 18, 2007 Report Posted February 18, 2007 I saw the car pull up.. wondered why you didnt stick it in the car park. I meant to pop over and have a look... but was distracted by a Bacon & Mushroom Omlette...
Osgood Isgood Posted February 18, 2007 Author Report Posted February 18, 2007 I wasn't sure of the etiquette (spelling?) as it was my first visit to an OSF get together, and didn't want to try and get in the car park only to be told to bugger off as no-one knows me, and I hadn't "booked" a space! For my future reference, is it simply a case of if it's OSF it's in, or do I need to let someone know in advance that I'm coming?
tim Posted February 18, 2007 Report Posted February 18, 2007 if its a saturday meet then you turn up and if there space u can park in the car park or on the road until there is a space free.if its a evening meet then you have to put your name down on the list that will appear on here in the weeks leadin up to the night
bomber1 Posted February 18, 2007 Report Posted February 18, 2007 would have been happy to see that in the car parf than the blue sierra that sneaked in
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now