PeteRS8084 Posted August 22, 2015 Report Posted August 22, 2015 Hi all, Just bought a set of dellorto DHLA twin 40s of the Internet, thankfully cheap! I do need some bits for them, so get in your sheds........tool chests etc A. 4 x chokes : 36mm B. 4 x emulsion tubes : 7772.6 C. 4 x main jets : 145 D. 4 x air correctors : 180 (may take 190s if that's all that shows up) E. 4 x idle jets : 45/7850.1 F. 4 x shortish ram pipes (space will be at a premium) A linkage system for them twin cable if possible. I have a brand new boxed twin cable sytec kit for twin weber dcoe carbs that I am will to do a straight swap for a working complete linkage system for the dellortos. So let's see who's got what, clear out some of your old stuff, so I can make use of it. All of the above will be going onto my mk2 rs2000. Also one last question, I take it that the servo elbow on my original inlet manifold will fit into my twin 40s manifold? It already has a water outlet elbow fitted. All assistance greatly received, Cheers Pete
HotRodMatt Posted August 22, 2015 Report Posted August 22, 2015 The elbow should fit, I took mine out of a downdraft manifold and it screwed straight in to my sidedraft fanimold. [emoji106] 1
colr6 Posted August 22, 2015 Report Posted August 22, 2015 Why spend all this money making it go faster then put brakes on it!
PeteRS8084 Posted August 22, 2015 Author Report Posted August 22, 2015 Colin, yet again you ability to shoot me down when on a high knows no bounds! Good job we have met and I actually don't mind you 1
PeteRS8084 Posted August 22, 2015 Author Report Posted August 22, 2015 Fanimold. ..........another classic for me to remember! 1
HotRodMatt Posted August 22, 2015 Report Posted August 22, 2015 Fanimold. ..........another classic for me to remember!Nicked that off my mate. [emoji23] 1
khanlad Posted August 22, 2015 Report Posted August 22, 2015 That sounds like something a dirty bird would have?
khanlad Posted August 22, 2015 Report Posted August 22, 2015 Youll need some brakes to stop it in the fuel stations with thoses things slurpping away! 1
colr6 Posted August 22, 2015 Report Posted August 22, 2015 Just put a trailer on the back full of fuel, off you go into the sunset!
PeteRS8084 Posted August 22, 2015 Author Report Posted August 22, 2015 I have a v8 jag, so used to fuel stations!
Recommended Posts