Admin Mk2Jo Posted June 6, 2016 Admin Report Posted June 6, 2016 Loads going on both OSF organised and other local shows if you fancy a drive out .... See the shows and events room a little further down the forum (can't do the link for some reason).
Admin Vista Posted June 6, 2016 Admin Report Posted June 6, 2016 But I can: http://www.oldskoolford.co.uk/ipb/index.php?/forum/4-shows-events-meets-for-2016/ 1
colr6 Posted June 6, 2016 Report Posted June 6, 2016 But I can: http://www.oldskoolford.co.uk/ipb/index.php?/forum/4-shows-events-meets-for-2016/ Don't you just hate an IT whizz
Admin Mk2Jo Posted June 6, 2016 Author Admin Report Posted June 6, 2016 Thanks Vista, I dunno why my computer at work does it but it's bloody annoying! I copy something, click "paste" and absolutely nothing happens! Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now