Consul Posted June 25, 2016 Report Posted June 25, 2016 Hi all here is my car 1962 consul Capri I've owned her about 11 years it's taken some blood sweat and tears but about there now
Admin Vista Posted June 25, 2016 Admin Report Posted June 25, 2016 Welcome to OSF Car looks fantastic, quite rare on here too.
colr6 Posted June 25, 2016 Report Posted June 25, 2016 Welcome to the site, not to many of the old Capris left. Nice to see one looking so good.
Consul Posted June 25, 2016 Author Report Posted June 25, 2016 thanx guys always loved me old fords had a few now over years now but the Capri always caught my eye when I saw them so when I had chance had to have it she's running Essex v6 escort quick rack 2.8 Capri coil overs original axle and 22 coats of paint with metal flake to get the depth I wanted 1
luckyjim Posted July 9, 2016 Report Posted July 9, 2016 welcome mate.that is a gorgeous consul capri,I had two of them back in the 80's and even then the general public didn't realise they are an English car.very American,very cool and now very rare.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now