Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Anyone in the know with corsa power steering, I have a corsa c unit in my car which has developed a fault, although it's turned down on the adjuster it assists more turning right than left its normal turning left and full assist turning right, whats likely to cause this I'm thinking it may be the corsa control module.

Posted

More than likely a torque sensor problem Jamie. They are simple to adjust but don't forget to mark its starting point on the sensor and case. As against trying to explain it and I can't put a link up for you. Google eps faults and on the corsa forum is the way to reset the sensor, it's due to wear on the sensor wheel that causes the problem. They are very temprimentle and only require a small adjustment.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...