Jump to content

Mk2Jo

Admin
  • Posts

    16,116
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    89

Everything posted by Mk2Jo

  1. Vista and I had a conversation this year about the possibility of NOT having an OSF stand this year at C F Show but decided that we would if to do nothing but keep the old skool alive but I get the arguments on this thread both for and against.... we shall see this year how many takers we get and report back. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  2. Looking good chaps
  3. A friend needs to order an item as a present but doesn't want to pay the join fee just for that as they don't have a 'Tina? Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  4. Very nice
  5. Hello and welcome
  6. *runs away to check insurance certificate* ....... Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  7. I bruised my hip really badly and my shoulder is still aching lol but I'm a rough old bird lol Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  8. I was away for a long weekend with 26 other persons at Center Parcs to celebrate my 50th We had a fab time except for when my friend wiped me out on the Segways ... ouch!! Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  9. Just wanted to wish all you lovely Ford fans a happy and healthy 2017 and hope to see some of you at the planned events around the country.[emoji593] Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  10. You'll be more than welcome Steve .... you'll soon be too old for bikes anyway lol Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  11. Mr Predictable is selling his motor ...... I knew he wouldn't keep it for long ..... I'll let you guess who I'm talking about :crazy: :dope:
  12. Many moons ago we used to be able to shift 150 before the end of December but the last few years, sales have been low and last year there were only about 10 people that sent in pics for the calendar.... maybe next year we'll sound you all out in August and see if we can get the support for a 2018 calendar. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  13. This post is even more enjoyable when read with a (Col) northern flat cap accent .... bless the little Anglie Box owners... Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  14. Welcome back! Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  15. Well done Steve
  16. You can do the court thing easily on money claims online. It's a simple process with minimal outlay which you can get back. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  17. That's because you're an old fart! If they were my kids I'd be very proud that they've got off their arses and started a business
  18. The OSF FB site is nothing like the forum so it won't be replacing it anytime soon. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  19. I love FB. It has all my favourite clubs, people, friends and events all in one newsfeed but forums have a search feature and with a club like OSF there's 1000's of articles you will not find on FB. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  20. A sad sign of the times for those of us running a forum. I'm sure there will be many more to come. Moral of the story: Keep supporting your club forum or one day it may be gone ... Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  21. I think that there really is not much of a choice for the folks of America is there?? Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  22. Mk2Jo

    £5 notes

    I tumble dried them and they now look like shrinky dinkeys.... Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
×
×
  • Create New...