Jump to content

Mk2Jo

Admin
  • Posts

    16,116
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    89

Everything posted by Mk2Jo

  1. http://store.hmv.com/technology/turntables?gclid=CjwKEAjwjqO_BRDribyJpc_mzHgSJABdnsFWGboh6XXeNaLnKmHzGn4Ue3BRtDp-ku_fUIRS5isuCRoC-dzw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  2. Yup ... I bought one a few years ago
  3. Mine was Blondie's Sunday Girl .... bought it a little record store in Frimley Green, Surrey and still have it now
  4. That's how I felt a bit last year Col ... surrounded by plastic and squeezed in. Well done for running a stand though Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  5. I don't think I knew him but what a sad story. RIP. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  6. Hope you all had a good day though "ladies" ... the photo's I've seen on the book of face have looked like a good turn out overall of old skool Motors... hope there wasn't too much plastic? Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  7. You're just lucky I'm out of the country presently but, as they say, revenge is a dish best served cold lol Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  8. Good luck with the club stand guys Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  9. Wahay lol Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  10. It doesn't matter what it looks like as long as you enjoy it Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  11. Very nice :thumbsup:
  12. Very nice indeed! I really like that colour too 8)
  13. I quite like the nosecone vans
  14. Very nice! Welcome Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  15. I am friends with him ... send me a PM if you need me to pass on your details Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  16. Excellent pics Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  17. Mk2Jo

    Safety first

    Scary stuff Col! Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  18. Mk2Jo

    Safety first

    Thanks m8 X Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  19. Mk2Jo

    Safety first

    So .. my 21 year old son does BMX Racing (not tricks) at club level and last weekend he had a race at Cyclopark, the Olympic BMX training ground at Gravesend, Kent. Many of the racers avoid this round (they call it "Psychopark") as it's a tough track and unfortunately while in 3rd position and pushing for 2nd place he felt the full wrath of the course, hit a low bump which threw him off his BMX and he face planted the deck and was knocked out cold for 5 mins ..... thank God for his safety helmet which saved him from a serious head injury ... the moral of the story is - always wear the safety gear whatever sport you do ... and never let your kids our on their bikes without a helmet! Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  20. Excellent:) Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  21. Hello and welcome! Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  22. Great offers .... thank you and welcome! Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  23. How nice! Welcome to OSFDC Vincent. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  24. Clearly I can't prove it John as you well know because I rarely stand outside the events but I have seen you at Boxhill standing at the exit where people burnout down the road ... at one of the few meets I have been to at Jolly Farmer's which would be in the summer of 2014, you were standing near to the exit with your pint of beer and your back to the pub wall and laughing as the folks did burnouts on exit as a number of people commented on it at the time. In any case, the point of this is that it is ONLY the drivers of these cars who are responsible for their actions - no-one makes them do what they do. If I knew something was anti-social, illegal or downright stupid it would not make me do it just because someone had a camera pointed at me - what a naive attitude to take. If you are referring to Kieran (who you seem to have chosen as solely responsible for all these incidents) then I would not defend him if I thought he was in the wrong, but on this occasion he was one of many people standing outside. I would suggest your time would be better spent working out how you could stop these spirited exits from the Jolly Farmer pub instead of trying to blame onlookers. I am locking this thread as it serves no purpose on here. If you wish to comment on your meets then I suggest you do it on your own forum or page. It's not an Old Skool Ford event and doesn't require any further discussion.
  25. Well done Paul in another great meet and for flying the OSF flag. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
×
×
  • Create New...