Jump to content

Silverback

Members
  • Posts

    176
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silverback

  1. Cheers for that, I'll see what horrendous quotes I get....
  2. For a Pinto, anyone got any ideas? Even a rough idea will do. I've got a chap wanting to know how much shipping to Aus would be for my head, but naturally I've received the question while in the office, not at home where the head is.... Cheers guys
  3. CheekyOneSmack Don't normally play until later on at night when the missus has gone to bed. You'll normally find me playing CoD4 (not into WW2 games), occasionally Streetfighter 4 and once in a blue moon, Colin McRae DiRT Oh, and I suck at all of them. Badly.
  4. Nah, black and white is sooooo 1970's......
  5. Milla Jovovich for me please.
  6. Maybe it vibrates, and it's not for you at all.....
  7. Goodwood Revival 2008 Absolute Bar in the Ice Hotel, Kiruna Halloween A some random drunken night out....
  8. Reading the questions at the bottom the 'busa one belongs to him aswell. Hope whoever buys that gets their last will and testament sorted out first....
  9. We don't have any over here, and I don't think I've ever heard or seen any when in England either.
  10. Nah, her experience was from scantly modeling for a Double Glazing company back in the mid 90's when she was discovered.... I tried modeling double glazing at mine once in just a pair of knickers and bra.....instead of earning millions all I got was a knock on the door from the police
  11. Me and the missus used tot be good friends with a Spanish girl (before she went back home) who's name was Paqui. We used to get some right old dirty looks from passer's by when reffereing to her and in the end it just made us want to turn around and tell them to 'mind thier own fookin business'. Its just the usual though, the papers get hold of something and just rip into it, twist it and make it sound as if it's the most henous crime since Adolf's Nazi movement. It sickens me to be honest, which is exactly why I no longer buy a national paper, just the local rag. And as for this 'Sooty' business, the guy himself has come forward and says he's had the name for year and years and doesn't mind it one bit. I bet you the papers were gutted when he said that...... Oh, and in other news, Enter the Ninja has just started on Dave. Good old 80's cheese, can't beat it.
  12. Very handy to know, cheers
  13. Sweet, I'd best keep my eyes peeled for a set then....
  14. Reckon they're worth saving then Vista? I've got a set in the shed in need of seals, pistons and spacers. They've been sat there for god knows how long and never really thought about refurbing them.
  15. Ah right cool. Just when I got it earlier I just looked at it and thought "farrrk, that looks far too thick.....". Obviously that's not the case then, cheers buddy.
  16. What gauge steel should be used for repairing car body work? Just received a sheet of 16 swg steel for the Escort but it looks a bit on the thick side for replacing the rot I've cut out.....
  17. Surely that can be saved. Looking at the rear windscreen being totally intact I wouldn't say the bodywork has been tweaked at all, just battered by bit's of truck roof flying left right and center.... Such a waste, if he doesn't want I know of a nice home for it....
  18. Not much help, but here's my advice: Don't forget to turn the Freezer back on, made the same mistake at Dads years and years back while messing around with an old Arc welder, defrosted all his ducks and pheasants in the process....not a happy chap
  19. The Mountain Road on the Isle of Man, not that I'm biased or anything.... I did drive a road last year over in your parts, can't remember what it was called but it basically took me from the Scotch Corner area into Scotland, no speed cameras for part of it (A68 rings a bell) but some of the crests left me with my stomach in my mouth....
  20. I had an old Mini Clubman Estate given to me when I was 10 for a field car (it was rotten), damn it took some abuse. Same colour as the below one too, although after a few months we Matt Blacked it and painted cobwebs in the corner of the windows...
  21. Got a Wood Burner in the lounge and a shed full of timber from ripping the old extension down. Throws out a silly amount of heat, which is just as well considering the only thing between outside and one of our lounge walls consists of a sheet of 22mm Ply covered in visqueen to keep the rain out...
  22. Drop a big fat wallet on the ground.....
  23. Don't fancy your chances though mate.....
  24. Now winter's drawn in I've gone from this: To this:
×
×
  • Create New...