Jump to content

puddy

Members
  • Posts

    1,289
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

Everything posted by puddy

  1. Funnily enough I remember visiting where Darran and Mark worked back in the day , it was a body shop in Chessington that did a lot of high end stuff called George ray's . And on Darrans wall of fame at the time was the fast car pics of my tina , lol. Puddy Ps. Most inspirational car at the time for me was Paul Bailey's vecta race car a cossie powered x pack , what a weapon .
  2. Lol , non original colour, suspension and wheels and lots of ' lovely , but's ........ ' Chancer ! Lol. Puddy
  3. You missed the classic Capri for sale by the same vendor at 60k + as well then ? Puddy
  4. If you cannot even find the ' For sale' forum , I would not trust you to post it ...................... lol ! puddy
  5. 20 year anniversary since me and Mike drove like loonies back from the cruise racing a cossie saph all the way down the A3 at 2.00 in the morning , and then found out Princess Di was killed in a car crash at that same moment. Might take my mk1 tina up , or my RD250 dx, have heard it may be worthwhile for once. puddy
  6. Actually bought this one , would have been nice to have a readers poll of the cars of the last 20 years , can't believe there isn't one picture of Jimmys Gartrac built Mk 1 Tina . Still pulls a crowd now if I see it at any local meets . Nice surprise to see a pic of mine tho , considering I have never done my own feature . Cheers ,puddy
  7. Hope the weather holds out John , see you Sunday mate . puddy
  8. I am interested , could pick up. Cheers , puddy
  9. I will be there in my mk1 , if you love Cortina's there is no other place to be . Also gonna be the Lotus Cortina national day as well , 50 years of the mk2 lotus tina this year . Wanted to take mine , but can't organise a trailer etc . puddy
  10. Unless its a 2 door gt or Lotus , I would not worry . 4 doors will never command a 'high' price imho puddy
  11. Whats it doing in Australia ? http://www.loveday4x4adventures.com/ Looks tuff btw
  12. Do the government run and own the fuel stations at the moment? puddy
  13. If its very overpriced and very underpowered then that's a start , lol. All joking aside , 'Supersport' should be on the v5 I assume , alla Lotus , RS , Cosworth special models . And being a later ford model the vin must be STAMPED into the chassis somewhere which should match said v5 . I would take a very close look there first if it was me . Good luck. puddy
  14. I am 'current'ly looking for a 60's milkfloat , does that count mp
  15. Poor mans Cortina Btw you can stick a 1 in front of those figures if its a Lotus ! puddy
  16. Bend over ! I just welded the top of an escort one to my mk 1 tina pedal and a small bracing bar across the pedal . Think I used a sierra cable on the twin choke . puddy
  17. You just spent about 20k there , 30 k if its a 2 door puddy
  18. You need a mk1 Tina with a x flow in it , almost impossible to piss people off , unless its wet puddy
  19. Roof chopped moggie must have been darrens , he is still into em as well lol . Is that the night someone had their windows put through at wimbledon ? happy memories ! puddy
  20. Is that the night we went via Lakeside cruise and there were biblical storms at the pod over night and my tent collapsed and ended up sleeping in the tina , or was it the night I went in my X pack and I got a puncture on the way and had to replace one of my 10 x 13's with a 5 x 13 , three wheels on my wagon lol , or was it the night we all went into Rushenden and got hammered and I ended up all night staggering around pod throwing up cos we all got food poisoning in the local Indian ? ( Thanks JT For pissing them off ) Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh , happy memories ! puddy
  21. 10 years ago , bloody noobs ! puddy
  22. 'Before that though, we report back from a sizzling Santa Pod and the Classic Ford Show with quite possibly the biggest and most-varied line-up of show and club cars yet, and proof that the old Ford scene has never been in ruder health.​' Lol , Varied = Anything goes including brand new 17 plate Focus rs's ! Shame on you .................. puddy
  23. Sounds about the right amount of space for an article he would drivel on about in , lol . puddy
  24. Sounds like you have bore washed it , I'd tow it down the road and if it does start keep it revving until it clears . puddy
  25. Was it the article about my mate , top tina tuner Toby Kent ? I think he has a build thread on here about his soooperb pre x flow mk1 tina. puddy
×
×
  • Create New...