Jump to content

mk2 mike

Members
  • Posts

    3,266
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    44

Everything posted by mk2 mike

  1. Hello mate, welcome.
  2. Count me in Dale, waterpump will be fixed by then
  3. Another great vid Dan Shame I missed it
  4. Not surprised. Looks great! What size tyres are on it? It sits really well.
  5. It does look clean but I'd x pack it. I love an arched escort and you don't see too many of them around. If your wings are mega clean, might be worth getting some more from eBay and cutting those up, and selling your ones to recoup some funds?
  6. I might be tempted after all, even with the waterpump and oil pump leaking
  7. Your flat must be huge. It even has it's own zebra crossing!
  8. To Joe & Colin from Ashton Mobile. They came round and sorted my car today, now it starts and runs without stalling which it's never done since I've had it! The good chaps even fixed the exhaust knocking, got the carb working despite it missing a couple of parts, and did a few other little bits that needed attention. It runs like a completely different car now, chuffed to bits I can HIGHLY recommend these guys if you need work done on your motor. Cheers chaps
  9. Was getting the car ready today and the waterpump began leaking, as did the oil pump! Looks like I won't be making it. Gutted
  10. If they didnt have permission i'd be sending them a message tout suite asking for a large percentage!
  11. My car's not! Latest weather is thunder, lightning and torrential rain and winds all day! Think I'll play it by ear and see how it looks in the morning. I've taken the day off work tomorrow to do a few bits to the car specially so it had better clear up!
  12. Try again this time next year Been listed on other sites as Sun 4th Sept 2011. Date wrong for next year Coat... Door... Slam.
  13. They do look good, but the less attention to where my osf is parked the better.
  14. mk2 mike

    oldskoolford.

    What he said
  15. I'm hoping the weather cheers up for the weekend
  16. Try again this time next year
  17. Charity or not, charging you nearly £100 to have your car on their display is a bit of a cheek IMHO. That said I'm sure the places will fill. (although not with my car)!
  18. Hello mate, welcome to the site.
  19. mk2 mike

    DTM

    I was toying with the idea but have to work now.
  20. I just can't get my head round the price for seemingly 'ordinary' private plates. I can understand the ones like "V8" (as seen on an Aston) going for a fortune, but I've been looking for one for the beemer for a few years with my initials (ie S18 MJS) and they are adveritsed around the 5k mark
  21. Thats a bit like me in my escort 26 cars passed in the first lap! Awesome drive. The only car who gave him any trouble was that dodge! Great video
  22. mmmmmmm that car looks sweet. super straight
  23. Now that sounds like a good idea. I'll probably be on the back of a tow truck, but it still sounds like a good idea!
  24. This year has been good for holidays so far, Went to the Canary Islands in Jan for a week with 5 mates and had a blast, thinking of going back same time next year, nothing like sitting in the 32 degree sun just after christmas. Went to Mexico for a fortnight in March and loved it. By far the best place I've been to and almost certainly going back next year Counting down till the end of September, I'm off to cuba for the first time, looking forward to that. Had a few long weekends here and there, Scotland, Bilbao, Hamberg and got another one to Budapest in December booked. I like me holidays
×
×
  • Create New...