Jump to content

mk2 mike

Members
  • Posts

    3,266
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    44

Everything posted by mk2 mike

  1. Funny how styles change. From jacked up back then to ultra low now. Cool pics though
  2. Ouch. Gutted for him
  3. Sounds awesome
  4. Think someone mentioned Sun 25th. Anyone know if its going ahead? Dale?
  5. Deffo going to this now the car is running. Thought i'd better show my face at least once this year
  6. Beat me to it about the plates, looks like a corker though
  7. Theres a bunch of do as you likeys living on a campsite in Ilderton Rd, SE16 who are well known for having transits away and taking them to the scrappy next door to them just by millwall fc). Worth taking a drive by if you're near the area.
  8. Welcome! Good to have another sarf londoner here. I grew up and lived in peckham for 30 years before I emigrated to leafy Essex.
  9. will do, sweet dreams lol
  10. This reminds me of a thread from another forum. Someone would crop a pic of a car showing just a bit, (like the windscreen or headlamps) and others had to guess what it was. Whoever was right posted the next pic for others to guess and so on. It was good but people eventually just posted pics of the wheel nuts or door lock, making it near impossible to guess
  11. Ive got loads of pics Phill. Fancy knocking summat up for me?
  12. Good news, you have PM!
  13. Top tip
  14. What a waste
  15. wow thats a new one! even these perfect examples? (WARNING contains a topless pic ) http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h142/ ... 740117.jpg
  16. How do i get a photo banner onto the sig at the bottom of my posts like others? I would like the pic below but can't get the site to accept it unless i reduce it to miniscule proportions (see my current pic). Other peeps seem to have a full width picture on theirs? Can anyone advise or do it for me?
  17. Yep, good spot lol
  18. I know mate, gutted isn't the word Still can't believe I did it.
  19. Cheers mate Thats a bit of a trek out but don't mind travelling for good work. I'll PM Glen.
  20. Cheers mate. Yep, I drove my Mex into the garage wall a while back too, pisses you right off doesn't it Not much it doesn't I've moved it countless times, no idea how I hit the wall this time. Whereabouts is Glen?
  21. I took a day off work to get a few more bit done on the mk2 before this weekend's Chelsea cruise, and Sundays run from Boxhill if it's still going ahead? Colin from Ashton Mobile came over again and replaced my waterpump and oil pump, now I can actually drive the bleedin' thing! As usual Colin did a top job and got it done in no time, and gave me some handy tips and hints along the way. Cheers Colin After that I finally changed the red carpet for a black one, got the cage in, harnesses fitted and cibies on, although they're not wired up yet. They look good though Cosmetically all I have left to do is replace the RS2000 rear bumper for a standard one, fit the Mexico stripe kit and replace the tyres for lower profile ones although I still need to decide between 185/60 and 175/50, I'm really torn which ones to go for. Anyway, any excuse for a couple of before/after pics. When I first got the car- How it looks today- Inside of how it was- Inside now- I was chuffed with the days work until I put the car in (into ) the garage and did this- Now I need to get that repaired ASAP before the stripes go on
  22. I lost conentration reversing my osf into my garage and did this Absolutely gutted It's not dented, just taken the paint off to bare metal. Anyone know of a good painter in Essex/Kent/London?
  23. I've actually read the Koran and its much more believable than the bible (not that i believe any of them). As with all religons, its all a matter of interpretation how you take it. Anyway, i've learnt from other forums, discussion about religon always end up messy.
  24. Car sounds great. Welcome
  25. Hi mate, welcome. Where are you trying to upload the pic to, (on a post, avatar etc?) and what are you using to host it? I use photobucket.com and have never had a problem.
×
×
  • Create New...