Jump to content

mk2 mike

Members
  • Posts

    3,266
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    44

Everything posted by mk2 mike

  1. Well? How did you get on?
  2. I think I'm the only person in the universe who doesn't like it! I just don't think its funny.
  3. Think I just messed me pants
  4. Hi Luke, welcome What sort of money does it cost for a 16 year old to insure an old ford?
  5. Love that. Did you do it yourself?
  6. Done a bit more today, a small thing but i think its made a huge difference! Painted around the windows and the door handle in satin black. Chuffed with the result.
  7. Worth a try Dan!
  8. That made me chuckle
  9. I'm looking for somewhere to spray up my front spoiler. Been to a couple of bodyshops but they won't do anything as small Anyone know anyone in the paint business that would oblige? Essex/London area would be ideal! Don't want to resort to a rattlecan
  10. What would be a good spring rate to go for? Anyone know what standard springs are rated at?
  11. My mk2 has alledgedly got one fitted, drives no different to any other mk2 I've owned
  12. I got the wheel from a member off here for a tenner. It needed rubbing down and painting black, but was in great condition. The centre was from eBay at around £20. (although I think is from a mk1) so all in all it cost me about 40 quid to get it as it is now, bargain! Up till then I hadn't seen any mk2 wheels on eBay, only ones for mk1's or a capri. Since then quite a few have popped up for sale though! They seem to go for £30-50 depending on condition. Thanks for the comments, you're right I'm going to go with the black carpet, although recently I've been thinking of stripping it all-out and going down the cage/buckets/harnesses route. Hmmm decisions decisions.
  13. Taken from a vid by FBF (Dan) of the trip to FF 2011.
  14. A right motley crew on the hill Fantastic vids Dan, your talents are wasted! You'll have to put all the vids on a disc! Laughed my off at the 'edited' bit at the end. P.S thanks for not showing my car broken down (again)
  15. Mental couple of days worked 34 hours in the last 2 days and it's not over yet. Only gonna get worse as we get our numbers cut. Well done Teresa May
  16. Fault free Dan! was running desperately short on fuel but was too scared to stop without you there to push me!
  17. I have a feeling this may be Darrens new fave
  18. See you there As long as the M25 isn't closed due to flooding with all the rain thats forecast!
  19. I was thinking about my old cars and wondering if anyone on here had seen/owned them since or before? mk2 red 2 door 1300 KUR 122V mk2 Black 2 door 1100 YMG 859T mk2 Orange 2 door 1300 UGH 450W mk1 White 2 door 1600 REP 300M I'd imagine they aren't around anymore as i had them in the 90s, but you never know!
  20. That, is a quality bit of work. Top job
  21. Not a bit of quality photography in the slightest, but it reminds me of a 70's magazine ad.
  22. How long does it take to get there from boxhill? My car don't go much above 60/65 so I might need to leave a bit earlier lol.
  23. Tickets and passes arrived today, cheers Darren. See you at Boxhill
  24. Mates refer to mine as 'the shed' but i've been known to call it 'chav' as it never works
×
×
  • Create New...