Jump to content

Andrade

Members
  • Posts

    2,031
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by Andrade

  1. I just received a mail from Simon Woolley telling me that my estate got nominated amongst 12 cars for Classic Ford of the year. Needless to say he left me speechless, getting the mag feature was already beyond my expectations. http://www.classicfordmag.co.uk/2013/10/14/classic-ford-of-the-year-2/ If you guys would like to vote, you can do so online here: https://polldaddy.com/poll/7465424/ simply tick "Car I: Anglia Zetec" and click "Vote"
  2. This topic had come up on 105Speed about a year ago. Theres more photos of how it looked back then. No idea if it has been improved or not since
  3. Perfect! Any scientific explanation as to why a flat washer won't do?
  4. Quick question, the washers for the outer bush of the TCA are dished. How do they go on? Like ( ) or ) ( ?
  5. Thanks Simon for somehow putting Dads Lotus Cortina, Lotus Corsair and also a photo of my Anglia's engine bay. They not only live happily together in the garage, but also in this month's mag
  6. Any idea where I can get a set from? I have found the closed ones on a number of sites but not the opening ones. Also, if i don't manage to find a pair, can i convert the opening ones to closed ones or is the frame totally different?
  7. Well, in winter it does hover around the 10 degree mark and this is my daily so while at it I thought I might as well get it to work
  8. Took out the blower from my escort estate. This has never worked and was wondering whether someone sells these electric motors or whether they are serviceable?
  9. The annual Malta All Ford Show is taking place 19th May in Siggiewi, not in Ta' Qali as in previous years.
  10. Looks great!
  11. Last month there was a charity event at the local drag strip where we could buy tickets (revenue went for charity) and race the cars. It was tempting and I ended up giving in. This was my first time at the strip, missed 2nd and drove like an old doris but was fun! Also the rev limiter comes in too early at about 6.5k
  12. It looks great! love it, is it still PHPBB on the backend?
  13. Thanks all! I appreciate
  14. But I do lurk the forum don't worry I changed my job last year, the previous one allowed me unrestricted internet access so i was free to be on here most of the day. Where I'm working now it's a bit more controlled, so Time on OSF has been pushed outside working hours, which I am spending working on my dad's Lotus Corsair project. Here's another photo from the shoot to make up for it
  15. just over 100mph with the engine at 5000rpm, but roads in malta are short
  16. plenty of 16 pinto turbos being drag raced here in malta
  17. Yes we do, but there's plenty of people (as with anywhere else for that matter) with an "anything goes" policy that just pour tap water in the radiator, more and more so if the water vanishes from the rad every odd week and never bother to check the thing
  18. I paint the inside of all my rims with hammerite so the tyres sticks to the rim properly. Never had any air leaks or any of the problems you mentioned, perhaps it's a cheap enough to test
  19. Ok thanks, will be putting the oil in soon and wanted to make sure it doesnt end up on the floor overnight
  20. Dos any oil leak from there if there is no cable plugged in?
  21. LOL same embarrassing thing happened to me when I got my Escort, couldn't find it anywhere. It's on the driver side, above the shelf & under the dash
  22. I'm at that stage too, it takes forever when you're nearly there Also I seem to have lost my roof lining grommets/clips/whatever there's supposed to be so can't put any windows in until that's sorted
  23. Is that why they're called funny cars?
×
×
  • Create New...