Jimbob-Squarepants © Posted April 11, 2007 Report Posted April 11, 2007 I was just outside working on my Anglia... & a bird just dumped on my head Little b**tard!
mk2_escort_chick Posted April 11, 2007 Report Posted April 11, 2007 Lmfao! Sorry but that made me chuckle!!! whenever people start threads with titles like "guess what..2 or "i've got something to tell you..." i automatically think that person is gonna 'come out of the closet'!
DEP Posted April 11, 2007 Report Posted April 11, 2007 I was just outside working on my Anglia... & some bird pulled down her knickers and just dumped on my head Little b**tard!
MK5 Posted April 11, 2007 Report Posted April 11, 2007 I was just outside working on my Anglia... & a bird just dumped on my head Little b**tard! was she German?
Trevmk3 Posted April 11, 2007 Report Posted April 11, 2007 pensioners say its lucky, but how can it be lucky to be hit by effluent
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted April 11, 2007 Report Posted April 11, 2007 I was just outside working on my Anglia... & a bird just dumped on my head Little b**tard! was she German? I thought you were into that sort of thing, Jimbob...
antz Posted April 12, 2007 Report Posted April 12, 2007 how is getting crapped on lucky? surely its lucky for the person next to you but not yourself..
Arched Escy Posted April 12, 2007 Report Posted April 12, 2007 how is getting crapped on lucky? surely its lucky for the person next to you but not yourself.. A bird shit in my mates bag of chips the other day.LMAO!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now