Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

IMG_0479.jpg

 

We've done some tube bending for them in the past, if there are any keen cyclists on here you might know the name of Chris Hoy who is an Olympic & World Champion, well he would'nt be champion if we did'nt make his handlebars :lol::lol:

They've just taken delivery of 21 Vectra estates and they want us to make them quick release roof racks for their racers.

Posted

I policed the Tour of Britain last year, there were more cars following the bikes then there were entrants in the race. All driving like twats, coz we had closed the road, one of them got a bit to close to a mate of mine on a Police bike, so he kicked the knobs wing in with a size 11 boot :lol:

  • Admin
Posted

Yes, i have heard of Chris Hoy ... he is our GB Champion isn't he :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

 

Well done the tube benders :mrgreen::mrgreen:

 

Am sure Pipster will know them as he is a very keen cyclist :D

Posted

Yeah I know (of) Chris Hoy. He lives in Manchester doesn't he? He bought my mates MG ZT a few years ago.

 

When they went for a test drive the conversation went something like this:

 

Dave: So what do you do then?

 

Chris: I'm a cyclist

 

Dave: Really? I do a bit of mountain biking myself. What about you?

 

Chris: I'm in the British Cycling Team.

 

Dave: Ah. :oops:

 

 

 

Will you make an extra rack so I can put my mountain bike on my Astra... Cheers Jon... :thumbsup:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...