ribbit Posted May 11, 2007 Report Posted May 11, 2007 i have been lookin for a OSF for like 2 years now and no joy... all of a sudden ive been getting dreams were i actually own a black mk2 escort, its either that or my dream has absolutely tones of OSF in it i think im gonna have to moan at my mum and dad to help me get one because i dont think its healthy does anyone else get this or had it before they got theres??? i need an OSF
sab6024 Posted May 11, 2007 Report Posted May 11, 2007 No I have to be honest I've never had dreams about OSFs. When I'm on the look out for another one I usually know what model I want and go from there. I knew my first car was gonna be a Mk1 Escort. A friend of mine found it for me. My ex found my Capri, now I'm on the look out for a black or a white 2.8i (only so I can put pink decals on )
ribbit Posted May 11, 2007 Author Report Posted May 11, 2007 o i know what i want its just finding one...once im driving it should be easier whats wrong with pink decals?
Admin Mk2Jo Posted May 11, 2007 Admin Report Posted May 11, 2007 When I got my Escort back after having it's new engine fitted I was fast asleep (apparently ) and was laughing and saying brrrrmmm, brrrrmm Last night I had a dream that I parked my car in a car park and someone stole my twin 48's without opening the bonnet ... they just took them from underneath So, you are not alone
SidewaysBird Posted May 11, 2007 Report Posted May 11, 2007 When I got my Escort back after having it's new engine fitted I was fast asleep (apparently ) and was laughing and saying brrrrmmm, brrrrmm Last night I had a dream that I parked my car in a car park and someone stole my twin 48's without opening the bonnet ... they just took them from underneath So, you are not alone Thank fully I don't have dreams about cars.
Admin Vista Posted May 11, 2007 Admin Report Posted May 11, 2007 now I'm on the look out for a black or a white 2.8i (only so I can put pink decals on )
Arched Escy Posted May 11, 2007 Report Posted May 11, 2007 I had a dream about a Tina similar to Darren Lewis's on Tuesday...but it it was signal orange with black stripes and a cossie v6...i was reading cf before i went asleep though. I've dreamt about going to the pod before aswell..
escortmad79 Posted May 11, 2007 Report Posted May 11, 2007 When I got my Escort back after having it's new engine fitted I was fast asleep (apparently ) and was laughing and saying brrrrmmm, brrrrmm
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now