ZetecVan 2.0 Posted May 16, 2007 Report Posted May 16, 2007 Over the next hour (until around 3pm on 16th May 2007) I shall be playing with the site and the contributor modification. During this time, strange things may occur. If they do, just wait afew minutes then try again. PLEASE DO NOT CLICK ANY OF THE NEW LINKS THAT MAY APPEAR AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE UNTIL I SAY. Doing so, may cause the site to break, and we don't want that do we? I will let you know what it's safe to do so. Thank you. Mike
Burns Posted May 16, 2007 Report Posted May 16, 2007 go on, admit it who's tempted this is a joke by the way, anyone who does it will see the back of my hand
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted May 16, 2007 Author Report Posted May 16, 2007 Ok, without clicking on the Transactions and Subscriptions links on the top of the page, could you check that you can log in, log out, post, read forums etc as normal and post any problems here. Remember, DON'T CLICK THE TRANSACTIONS & SUBSCRIPTIONS LINKS YET.
Burns Posted May 16, 2007 Report Posted May 16, 2007 logged out, and in again no problemo and just posted this, can read the other forums too
Jimbob-Squarepants © Posted May 16, 2007 Report Posted May 16, 2007 I've just signed in mate, checked the Stolen Cars Room, and now I am replying to this. No probs this end.
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted May 16, 2007 Author Report Posted May 16, 2007 Top banana. Where does it say you're a common member?
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted May 16, 2007 Author Report Posted May 16, 2007 Ah, I don't get that with being an admin. It just says 'God'.
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted May 16, 2007 Author Report Posted May 16, 2007 Ok, I've removed the two options on the header until later, as I have to pop out for a while and I don't want you all breaking it...!
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted May 16, 2007 Author Report Posted May 16, 2007 Pick my daughter up from school. Nothing exciting.
BaileyMex Posted May 16, 2007 Report Posted May 16, 2007 Ah, I don't get that with being an admin. It just says 'God'. Mine just says piss head
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now