Jimbob-Squarepants © Posted May 19, 2007 Report Posted May 19, 2007 I have made the move. My XP has gone!! I am now writing this & browsing OSF through Windows Vista I f****** love it, and it is alot quicker than the Beta versions I have tested. Happy Days
escort new boy Posted May 19, 2007 Report Posted May 19, 2007 and sending me a copy would be very nice mr pants
Pipster007 Posted May 20, 2007 Report Posted May 20, 2007 I'm more than happy with my windows 95 Oh yeah.............."You nerd"
Mr.Sumo Posted May 20, 2007 Report Posted May 20, 2007 Some short bloke from Greenwich updated my poota couple of months back...been fookin ace ever since...and sooooooo quick nearly forgot...NERD
Jimbob-Squarepants © Posted May 23, 2007 Author Report Posted May 23, 2007 I forgot I did this post Iain... which short bloke was that then???? Phillip... Windows 95????????
Burns Posted May 23, 2007 Report Posted May 23, 2007 my girlfriend's dad has just got a new computer with vista on it, anything i should look out for jimmybob?
Jimbob-Squarepants © Posted May 23, 2007 Author Report Posted May 23, 2007 How do you mean mate? Look out for as in 'poota wise, or Vista? One thing I had to do was find updated drivers for my Sound Blaster Audigy as Vista didn't like it much Apart from that, I didn't need to update any other drivers. I am a bit pee'd off at the mo. I have just put a Beatles CD into my drive, and it would appear... my drive has sh*t it's pants
Burns Posted May 23, 2007 Report Posted May 23, 2007 i meant stupid things that vista does, i've told him what computer to get so that should be alright, and it's already installed, just thought there might be some bugs still?
Jimbob-Squarepants © Posted May 23, 2007 Author Report Posted May 23, 2007 You should have bought a Mac! Mike, you will love this I knew it could be done with the Intel Mac's, but as I own a proper computer (PC) , I can't try it. I wonder if they will run Vista
Slik 50 Posted May 23, 2007 Report Posted May 23, 2007 Thats got to be the worst 4 minutes of giberish i have ever heard
Twinkle Posted May 23, 2007 Report Posted May 23, 2007 i dont understand computers, they shouldnt work by rights
Jimbob-Squarepants © Posted May 23, 2007 Author Report Posted May 23, 2007 'Poota's are made of spidersweb's and magic. There are also 'Poota fairies as well. These help you load up OSF... seriously, I have seen them
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now