Gonzo Posted June 28, 2007 Report Posted June 28, 2007 internet browser do you use? Reason I ask is I've been using firefox since I got the laptop and now all it does is f*ck up! I would use the bog standard IE but I hate that too... So, suggestions? What other ones apart from firefox and the latest IE [which also doesn't like my laptop] use tabbed browsing?
andrewg1323 Posted June 28, 2007 Report Posted June 28, 2007 i hate tabbed browsing! I;m an IE man but using firefox at the mo as this install of windows hates IE
Gonzo Posted June 28, 2007 Author Report Posted June 28, 2007 I did at first but tabbed browsing does have its benefits. the version of IE on this craptop makes all the writing too bloody small though!
Arched Escy Posted June 28, 2007 Report Posted June 28, 2007 The new IE with tabbed browsing.Hate firefox,dunno what netscape is like....If you download the msn toolbar,it has tabbed browsing.
Cookie Posted June 28, 2007 Report Posted June 28, 2007 Ermmmm yea...........how come everyone's speaking Japanese????
Jimbob-Squarepants © Posted June 28, 2007 Report Posted June 28, 2007 Have you tried Avant (or might be Avante)???? My mate used this for a while and it was pretty good
Burns Posted June 28, 2007 Report Posted June 28, 2007 i use firefox, we used to use opera at work, that seemed to work alright...
Gonzo Posted June 28, 2007 Author Report Posted June 28, 2007 decided to try netscape for the mo...suspiciously similar to firefox... have to see how it goes...
Copey Posted June 28, 2007 Report Posted June 28, 2007 Have you tried Avant (or might be Avante)???? My mate used this for a while and it was pretty good Avants awesome i love the auto-fill feature
orionmojo Posted June 28, 2007 Report Posted June 28, 2007 Have you tried Avant (or might be Avante)???? My mate used this for a while and it was pretty good Avants awesome i love the auto-fill feature autofill is an option in IE, you just have to tick the right box i like opera, as i usually have several applications open when at work so it keeps things abit neater, not always supported on the secure sites though .
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now