johnny_h Posted September 16, 2007 Report Posted September 16, 2007 Ok, the germans have taken over OSF and the nazi leader wants you to nominate a regular poster for execution. You have to choose someone. Who would it be?
Burns Posted September 16, 2007 Report Posted September 16, 2007 what's a regular poster? top 20? top 50?
emu Posted September 16, 2007 Report Posted September 16, 2007 So we have to nominate a martyr for the OSF cause??
Cookie Posted September 16, 2007 Report Posted September 16, 2007 I say we get the OSF army together and go and beat the fook out of some Gerrys
surfingturnip Posted September 16, 2007 Report Posted September 16, 2007 what's a regular poster? top 20? top 50? where is that info found anyway?
johnny_h Posted September 16, 2007 Author Report Posted September 16, 2007 I would say pick someone old but then we need the oldies to tell us stories about when OSF's were in showrooms so maybe we should nominate the youngest!
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted September 17, 2007 Report Posted September 17, 2007 I say we nominate the person who started this thread...
johnny_h Posted September 17, 2007 Author Report Posted September 17, 2007 I say we nominate the person who started this thread... Noted Mike. Oh yes.
Burns Posted September 17, 2007 Report Posted September 17, 2007 what's a regular poster? top 20? top 50? where is that info found anyway? at the top, memberlist, Select sort method: Total Posts, Order: Decending
Admin Vista Posted September 17, 2007 Admin Report Posted September 17, 2007 I say we nominate the person who started this thread... Seconded. Does that need Posse to carry the Motion?
surfingturnip Posted September 17, 2007 Report Posted September 17, 2007 woo, I'm 80th highest poster on this site
Pipster007 Posted September 17, 2007 Report Posted September 17, 2007 Does that need Posse to carry the Motion? You do not want to see or smell any of Posse's motion's
Nettles Posted September 17, 2007 Report Posted September 17, 2007 Johnnyboy care for a cigarette or maybe a blindfold because it ain’t looking good for ya mate.
johnny_h Posted September 17, 2007 Author Report Posted September 17, 2007 Johnnyboy care for a cigarette or maybe a blindfold because it ain’t looking good for ya mate. Do I get 50 virgins in heaven?
Wessie Posted September 17, 2007 Report Posted September 17, 2007 Johnnyboy care for a cigarette or maybe a blindfold because it ain’t looking good for ya mate. Do I get 50 virgins in heaven?
surfingturnip Posted September 17, 2007 Report Posted September 17, 2007 Johnnyboy care for a cigarette or maybe a blindfold because it ain’t looking good for ya mate. Do I get 50 virgins in heaven? thought it was 70? either way you're quids in there mate
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now