Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Heating its that time of year again who's' put theres on ?

 

Also someone told me to put a cup of water in each room as it hasn't been on for along time why is this?

Posted

maybe so the air isnt really dry? but its been pissing it down here so the air isnt dry :lol: the central heating and fire are on in my house, im too hot, its my Mother and brother that want it all on i was happy sat there in t-shirt and shorts :lol: personally i think they should put extra clothing on to get warm :D

Posted
Also someone told me to put a cup of water in each room as it hasn't been on for along time why is this?

 

i will ask my Dad, he's a manager at a heating company

 

we havn't had the heating on yet, had the coal fire lit though, now THATS old skool!!

Posted

My central heating went back on a couple of weeks ago.

There’s no way I’m gonna sit there with three jumpers and four pairs of socks on freezing my arse off!

The only thing I want cold is my beer. :lol:

Guest cortinamad-gonetoo
Posted

lindsey tried to put it on one night but i turned it off after 1/2 hour

 

its still too hot for me

Posted
DSCF0007.jpg

 

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: warmer and a heck of alot cheaper than central heating..........well free actually :wink:

 

im in this club not light the wood burner yet this year but it is so much warmer, cheaper and heats faster than central heating altho my house has both tho we rarely use the central heating :lol: still a month or 2 befor it gets cold tho this is nice temperature :thumbsup:

Posted
Also someone told me to put a cup of water in each room why is this?

 

To increase the humidity rather than 'orrible dry air :thumbsup:

 

Though works best when water is close to rad...

  • Admin
Posted
fire is fun :mrgreen::mrgreen:

 

That's what Arthur Brown thought too: -

 

I am the god of hell fire, and I bring you

Fire, I'll take you to burn

Fire, I'll take you to learn

I'll see you burn

 

 

Back on track , no heating on in my house yet it's still plenty warm enough you bunch of northern fairies :wink:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...