escort21 Posted July 12, 2008 Report Posted July 12, 2008 Fitted twins to the 'tina and i'm running out of reasons to go out for a drive to listen to it....BARRRRRRRP....BBAAAARRRRP
Admin Vista Posted July 12, 2008 Admin Report Posted July 12, 2008 out for a drive to listen to it....BARRRRRRRP....BBAAAARRRRP And I thought it was only Gaz's car that got wind
Chud Posted July 12, 2008 Report Posted July 12, 2008 I've got a pair of 40's to fit to mine sometime! oooooh i can't wait 2 hear that BAAAAAARK too!! I'll be making excuses to pop out then too!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now