Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Anyone know which one of these linkage kits I should go for? It's for twin dellorto 40s on a MK1 Escort

 

Thanks!

 

 

linkd111dn4.th.jpg

 

linkd211es9.th.jpg

Posted

i think there just as good as each other it just depends which way you want/need the cables to go as one comes across the rocker cover and the other heads toward the bulkhead personaly i would go for the second one just beacuse i think it looks better

Posted

Nice one :thumbsup: , now ALL I have to do is strip and rebuild the carbs, then figure out the jetting and give a go at tuning them (should be interesting!) :?

 

Don't suppose anyone know what revs a 2lt pinto hits peak power at on a Piper 285 cam?

Posted
weber ones for del'lorto's?

 

See if you can get a magard linkage if you want the best mate :wink:

 

I need the above! Any idea's where to buy them from? I want to get mine on early next month :thumbsup:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...