frenchy Posted October 4, 2008 Report Posted October 4, 2008 Im just about to leave to get my new osf but what i have i bought you will have to wate and see when i get it home
Smudger105e Posted October 4, 2008 Report Posted October 4, 2008 Hope you have an uneventful trip matey
mk2_escort_chick Posted October 4, 2008 Report Posted October 4, 2008 *does a lil dance* I know what it is! I know what it is! *still doing a lil dance*
Mr Sam Posted October 4, 2008 Report Posted October 4, 2008 *does a lil dance* I know what it is! I know what it is! *still doing a lil dance* LOL
Retro-gone. Posted October 4, 2008 Report Posted October 4, 2008 lol @ the mad bird *does a lil dance* I know what it is! I know what it is! *still doing a lil dance*
2.8i Cossie Posted October 4, 2008 Report Posted October 4, 2008 what is it what is it what is it?? im painting kitchen and think the fumes are gettin to me
Copey Posted October 4, 2008 Report Posted October 4, 2008 *does a lil dance* I know what it is! I know what it is! *still doing a lil dance* haha, child!
Doc Posted October 4, 2008 Report Posted October 4, 2008 if its another scort ill be zzzzzzzzzing Maybe a nice 105
Jimbob-Squarepants © Posted October 4, 2008 Report Posted October 4, 2008 *Doing A Dance With Sarah* I know what it is too You'll have no probs with that engine mate, have a safe trip & all the best for your future happiness together
frenchy Posted October 5, 2008 Author Report Posted October 5, 2008 well gents whent to pick the old girl up yesterday. the bloke i bought it off was like it starts on the button every time i thought sweet got there and it didnt start i thought what a waster but it was in good condition so i said i will come back tomorow when ive got a bit more time whent back today and i started first time. he only tried selling me a car whith NO PETROL in it what a TIGHT ASS but ha ho got it home to day drives great even better its got petrol in it now just like to thanks nettles for the car and for wasteimg my time yesterday lol and here she is
MEXY867M Posted October 5, 2008 Report Posted October 5, 2008 looks really nice mate,what plans have you got to do to the old girl or are you going to keep it how it is
Nettles Posted October 5, 2008 Report Posted October 5, 2008 Listen fella I only sold you the car right! I did'nt mention anything about petrol did I! That petrol cost me an extra £6.33! Think yourself lucky I did'nt charge you for it! Thanks Lumpy
mk2_escort_chick Posted October 5, 2008 Report Posted October 5, 2008 You've got Orville's lil sister
garyv6100e Posted October 5, 2008 Report Posted October 5, 2008 Another one! 2009 - Year of the 100e Defo Dazzer 2008 was the year of the anglia roll on 2009
walsh253 Posted October 5, 2008 Report Posted October 5, 2008 very clean car just needs dumping in the weeds now
prefectopop Posted October 6, 2008 Report Posted October 6, 2008 You think I'm joking when I said I did a little dance in sainsbury's when you told me. Proper Bo matey, ROCK ON!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now