Retro-gone. Posted December 10, 2008 Report Posted December 10, 2008 they give me fookin chronic indigestion
Posse Posted December 10, 2008 Report Posted December 10, 2008 There only nice with lots of custard all over them
DanV Posted December 10, 2008 Report Posted December 10, 2008 Thank God for that!!! I thought i was the only person in the world who hates them!!!
Slammed Posted December 10, 2008 Report Posted December 10, 2008 my chippie does a balti pie(curry,chicken), made by the finest pukka of course best pie ever.......................for me
Trevmk3 Posted December 10, 2008 Report Posted December 10, 2008 i never used to like them especially with that peel crap in them, but i like them now although one of my friends mums tried to poison me with one last xmas by having walnuts in them (i aint allergic but the taste of them near enough brings on vomitting)
pauline Posted December 10, 2008 Report Posted December 10, 2008 There only nice with lots of custard all over them
Nettles Posted December 10, 2008 Report Posted December 10, 2008 Ya can't beat home made mince pies! Mrs Nettles mince pies are the shiznit!
Smudger105e Posted December 10, 2008 Report Posted December 10, 2008 I could eat mince pies until I am sick, I lurv them! lol
over_head_cam Posted December 10, 2008 Report Posted December 10, 2008 I can eat a whole box of 6 at once. I love 'em. In order of preference: 1. Coughlans 2. co-op (the posh ones) 3. M&S filo pastry ones
mk3cokebottle Posted December 10, 2008 Report Posted December 10, 2008 my chippie does a balti pie(curry,chicken), made by the finest pukka of course best pie ever.......................for me wrong kind of mince fella
countrybumpkin Posted December 10, 2008 Report Posted December 10, 2008 love homemade mince pies, but shop bought rubbish no they taste like shit
wanderer Posted December 10, 2008 Author Report Posted December 10, 2008 dead flies in pastry Yes , nicely put
sab6024 Posted December 10, 2008 Report Posted December 10, 2008 Only like them warmed with a bit of Cornish Clotted Cream.....mmmm yummy Can't stand em cold though
blower Posted December 10, 2008 Report Posted December 10, 2008 ... with brandy they are a treat to behold
4parajon Posted December 11, 2008 Report Posted December 11, 2008 My xmas starts when I have my first minc spy...I luvs 'em with cream, without cream, home made, bought, with custard or without....I just luvs 'em
sambo Posted December 11, 2008 Report Posted December 11, 2008 My xmas starts when I have my first minc spy...I luvs 'em with cream, without cream, home made, bought, with custard or without....I just luvs 'em Same here, word for word. It just aint Xmas unitl you have the first mince pie!!
richie_stix Posted December 11, 2008 Report Posted December 11, 2008 nah mate... they are King awesome! not sure about original reciepe ones with actual minc meat in tho!
Takeshi Posted December 11, 2008 Report Posted December 11, 2008 Warmed up with cream all over them, melting away, mmmmmm
Pipster007 Posted December 11, 2008 Report Posted December 11, 2008 There only nice with lots of custard all over them As long as that ain't your own "special" custard, Darren
caprinerd Posted December 11, 2008 Report Posted December 11, 2008 love em hot, cold,on their own or with something else, shop or home made, i dont care gimme
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now