Happy New Year ..

Mrs O/H/C

Happy new year to you all.

Just sitting in my office til 1pm .

Apart from the "CC" its been an okay sort of year .

The forum meets that ive been to have been great ,made some good friends and met some great people and seen some fantastic cars .

Highs ; Boxhill meets always a good morning out

Getting my Mk2 Granny striped for its rebuild ,i can see an end in sight ,hopefully by summer

My little girls 2nd birthday

Lows; Stupid fuel prices ,Giving up my van sales pitch,Being strapped for cash ,

Have a good one peps ,see you all in 2009

happy new year for tonight peoples

i will most likely be on here anyway, but hopefully drinking absinthe if it gets delivered today, im not going round the pubs as it gets way to busy to be able to get drinks

whats the point in new year.

its just another day and another excuse for peopled to get w**kered and act like twats then wander down the road at 1am waking everyone else up who happens to be sleeping.

only thing that changes is the last digit in the year and i get to open a new calendar.

happy new year....PAH!!!!

new year can kiss my ass :roll:

whats the point in new year.

its just another day and another excuse for peopled to get w**kered and act like twats then wander down the road at 1am waking everyone else up who happens to be sleeping.

only thing that changes is the last digit in the year and i get to open a new calendar.

happy new year....PAH!!!!

new year can kiss my ass :roll:

It's nice to see you happy for a change Antz :roll::lol::lol::lol:

why should i smile at new year? :lol: its just another day to me :lol:

I know for a fact im gonna get woken up at midnight by the pub setting off fire works and then again at 1am when the drunks wander down my road shouting and trying to dry hump the lamp posts :roll:

happy new year peeps :beer:

highs ....

acheiving the owning over 20 osf's in one year acheivement

meeting my first neice whos one today bless her

managing to pay for my wedding

attending probably the best piss up in britain in style ofcourse its the CFS :ykt:

starting my own car sales and repairs business which is flying

lows ....

war big respect to our lads who are fighting even tonight while we party !!

having me battery nicked of my transit

losing two very close freinds to suicide

having to part with said osf's above to pay for my wedding :roll:

and i cant miss the lowest of them all ...... having to listen to a grumpy unhappy miserable git who drives a bright terracotta 4 door ranting and raving every time i try n get 5 out on osf :wink:

but seriosly heres to 2009 which is mine and my fioncee's year so from us to you and her and us to you and him

HAPPY NEW YEAR

why should i smile at new year? :lol: its just another day to me :lol:

I know for a fact im gonna get woken up at midnight by the pub setting off fire works and then again at 1am when the drunks wander down my road shouting and trying to dry hump the lamp posts :roll:

pmsl antz you are a funny fooker m8 :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i agree with what you say though.... but i'm old!!! :roll:

all the best for fellow osf lovers out there have a good 2009 :beer::beer:

and i cant miss the lowest of them all ...... having to listen to a grumpy unhappy miserable git who drives a bright terracotta 4 door ranting and raving every time i try n get 5 out on osf :wink:

Your a git :lol: Im not grumpy or miserable. I just come across as it. Half the time Im sat laughing at my own posts :lol:

pmsl antz you are a funny fooker m8 :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i agree with what you say though.... but i'm old!!! :roll:

I hope you mean that nicely unlike the geek above :lol::lol::lol::mrgreen: