Admin Mk2Jo Posted August 5, 2009 Admin Report Posted August 5, 2009 So .... occasionally I jump up in the middle of the night, switch all the lights on in the bedroom and have been known to pull the duvet off the bed as well because I think I have seen a spider on my pillow Ian has got used to it now and just ignores me but does anyone else (or their partner/kids) do strange things in their sleep? Discuss .....
Noodles Posted August 5, 2009 Report Posted August 5, 2009 I talk, grind my teeth and once evil laughed.
Slammed Posted August 5, 2009 Report Posted August 5, 2009 i sleep talk, apparantly last week i was shouting 'tennis balls' in my sleep i think my mum and dad are winding me up though
Admin Mk2Jo Posted August 5, 2009 Author Admin Report Posted August 5, 2009 i sleep talk, apparantly last week i was shouting 'tennis balls' in my sleep We know about your bizarre sleep habits
OldskoolSue Posted August 5, 2009 Report Posted August 5, 2009 I used to sleep walk and stand at the window,ive also knocked various items over whilst sleep walking.thankfully i dont do that anymore
Stu_B Posted August 5, 2009 Report Posted August 5, 2009 I snore when I'm drunk, if I'm really drunk I talk shit & get up & walk around My missus smacks her lips & taps her teeth together which is really annoying
mk2escortmad Posted August 5, 2009 Report Posted August 5, 2009 my mrs has punched me in the gob,i was trying to get in bed. so i had to sleep on the floor, then when she wakes up to me on the floor she asks me what im doing there and to come bed lol
sab6024 Posted August 5, 2009 Report Posted August 5, 2009 If I'm really tired I'm prone to doing stupid things in my sleep. I used to open doors and windows, but luckily I can't where I live now. I have also been known to take any nightwear off, fold it and put it on my pillow. Can be quite embarrasing if you're staying over at somone's house I once talked in my sleep about a guy I'd met and my partner at the time thought I was sleeping around Quite often I wake up and talk to bumpkin then go straight back to sleep...but he never hears it
dawesy1700 Posted August 5, 2009 Report Posted August 5, 2009 i have attacks of sexsomnia, had an episode last night, its pretty funny cause our lass doesn't mind,
azz-bo Posted August 5, 2009 Report Posted August 5, 2009 I used to walk down stairs n have full conversations with me old man, ain't done it in a while but i still talk and shout
sampedlar06 Posted August 5, 2009 Report Posted August 5, 2009 i punched the doris next to me in the stomach on a plane home from holiday because i jumped. Was rather embarased to say the least lol
escortmad79 Posted August 5, 2009 Report Posted August 5, 2009 Michelle occasionally talks in her sleep!!
Trevmk3 Posted August 5, 2009 Report Posted August 5, 2009 only thing i have is sometimes i wake up because i feel like i have dropped off the ceiling onto the bed
mk3cokebottle Posted August 5, 2009 Report Posted August 5, 2009 im boring i just fart but the bird and cats through fook fits at horrible smells that dont exsist half way through the night
countrybumpkin Posted August 5, 2009 Report Posted August 5, 2009 If I'm really tired I'm prone to doing stupid things in my sleep. I used to open doors and windows, but luckily I can't where I live now. I have also been known to take any nightwear off, fold it and put it on my pillow. Can be quite embarrasing if you're staying over at somone's house I once talked in my sleep about a guy I'd met and my partner at the time thought I was sleeping around Quite often I wake up and talk to bumpkin then go straight back to sleep...but he never hears it to be fair though once i'm asleep theres not much you could do is going to wake me up
D4N Posted August 5, 2009 Report Posted August 5, 2009 My dad seen me going down the stairs when i was younger and after he shouted my name i ran to bed I always talk in sleep when drunk my lass says. Monday night i went to bed being very tired. Half woke up at half 12 proper triping out i thought i was awake but i must not of been cos i couldnt sit up and the covers felt like they pined me down. Weird feeling lol
V6MAT Posted August 5, 2009 Report Posted August 5, 2009 when i sleep i sleep! which sound like a strange thing to do after all the stories
immingham Posted August 5, 2009 Report Posted August 5, 2009 My legs tend to twitch when I drop into a deep sleep . Booted our peg once , and the bottom of the bed once fook me that did hurt , . woke up with my little toe pointing the wrong way
caprinerd Posted August 5, 2009 Report Posted August 5, 2009 ive woken up with socks on my hands, thought id gone blind tillthe wife tookthe quilt off my head when i wasakid i use tohave out ofbody experiences so did my sister iaint done it for many many years now
filicapri Posted August 5, 2009 Report Posted August 5, 2009 I sleep walk after a lot of ,I walk alot
Fiesta Steve Posted August 5, 2009 Report Posted August 5, 2009 I do a days work in my sleep but my boss thinks I'm awake and Jo, I've done the spider thing too, I fooking hate spiders. I won't sleep till I find that spider that doesn't exist
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now