Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Christmas shopping until Christmas eve :mrgreen: I'm wondering weather to go today as i have the day off :shock: Trolley rage milf or gilf looking and stuff.

Posted

I'm thinking the same, waiting for parts to finish a job off and wondering if i should go and get some prezzies for the missus, or chill out and relax as it's been manic all week :roll:

Posted
All done, delivered, pre-wrapped via various online stores.

 

 

 

:mrgreen:

 

I admire your lazyness :lol:

 

I did a little bit last nite, bah, worry about it next week, miles off yet :thumbsup:

Posted

So who's still not dome there shopping? I'm picking up the last couple of bits in a minute.. but it's bloody raining! Bah Humbug!

Posted

& me :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Still hyding in my garage and trie to avoid xmass shopping.

 

Have an xmass tree for a week in the living but still no balls & so on in it.

Posted

Took the kids and finished mine this afternoon.

 

Just gota wrap them now :(

 

She might not mind just being in the carrier bags ................. might she ?

Posted

Im lazier than the lot of you :ykt:

 

Being a bin man we get quite afew tips in the form of prezzies off the residents,i just change the tags and hope she likes em whatever they are :mrgreen:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...