Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Right so I'm at work and we have a new manager, now said manager is reallypally with us all and is learning what and how we do. Manager has said so they can fill in if one of us is off ill.

 

I work in a small team and EVERYONE is brown noseing, ass kissing, sucking up.

 

So the question is do I get pally with the manager or stand my ground and get "left behind" or worse "left out"??????

Posted

be friendly but be cautious, i had a new manager when i was working in a warehouse, came in being all nicey nicey but was sussing out who to sack and who not to. little things like i'd go on a fag break and just before i was going to go back into work he's come out offering fags around (it'd be rude not to) but then he tried using this against us all saying we had poor timekeeping :roll:

Posted

eah cheers for the words maybe I explianed it crapply, its a she and so far in our team of 4 she's pally with the two other women they chat about shopping tv mags women stuff and the only other bloke is sucking up royaly, right brown noising.

 

Now yeah I do my job and do as I'm told but as some of you have said about she might be just gathering info before she makes some changes would you get chummy with her or would you just do your job??

 

Yeah she's nice and can talk to you about anything but at the same time is our manager who answer to the BIG boss .

 

Any way its friday so plenty of

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Posted

i would just go about work as you normally would and treat her as you would any other boss you had without crawling up her arse (unless you like that kind of thing :wink::lol: )

 

be friendly but i wouldnt suck up to them

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...