Guest cortinamad-gonetoo Posted March 29, 2010 Report Posted March 29, 2010 i dont answer with held numbers and someone keeps trying to phone me for over a week now why dont they just leave a message doh
moredoorAsh Posted March 29, 2010 Report Posted March 29, 2010 maybe its the same person that doesn't talk when i answer mine........
Guest cortinamad-gonetoo Posted March 29, 2010 Report Posted March 29, 2010 maybe its the same person that doesn't talk when i answer mine........ could be
moredoorAsh Posted March 29, 2010 Report Posted March 29, 2010 maybe its the same person that doesn't talk when i answer mine........ could be
Admin Vista Posted March 29, 2010 Admin Report Posted March 29, 2010 why dont they just leave a massage doh You get people that phone you up to give you massages? and you don't answer the call? Give them my number eh?
FredTransit Posted March 29, 2010 Report Posted March 29, 2010 I would be the same, but if somebody calls via a switchboard the number doesn't display so it may be work and I have to answer. At least during office hours anyway. Call me from a withheld number outside office hours and forget it.
Copey Posted March 29, 2010 Report Posted March 29, 2010 never bother with witheld either, if its that important the will leave a message! i also never used to answer "unavailavle" numbers til i realised one of them was my work, oops
Fiesta Steve Posted March 29, 2010 Report Posted March 29, 2010 maybe its the same person that doesn't talk when i answer mine........ I get them all the time, who is it?, why do they do it?, what do they want? Why won't they talk to me? Is because they know I'll tell them to fook off!!! Infact I got so pissed of with getting so many that I now pay a couple of quid a month and now they are blocked
livewire7116 Posted March 29, 2010 Report Posted March 29, 2010 ive got a samsung phone and can set it to reject witheld numbers!
Fiesta Steve Posted March 29, 2010 Report Posted March 29, 2010 ive got a samsung phone and can set it to reject witheld numbers! Is that a landline ?
moredoorAsh Posted March 30, 2010 Report Posted March 30, 2010 maybe its the same person that doesn't talk when i answer mine........ I get them all the time, who is it?, why do they do it?, what do they want? Why won't they talk to me? Is because they know I'll tell them to fook off!!! Infact I got so pissed of with getting so many that I now pay a couple of quid a month and now they are blocked I know some tele sales companys call multiple numbers at once and they only talk to the first person that picks up, but i'm ex-directory and do this TPS thingys so can't call even if they find my number some how. Winds me up more when they leave a silent 3 second message.....bastards
Tracey Posted March 31, 2010 Report Posted March 31, 2010 ive got a samsung phone and can set it to reject witheld numbers! Sometimes the hospital will call me though and they always withhold the number
baz105e Posted April 1, 2010 Report Posted April 1, 2010 weve had this problem with our house fone, we registered with the telephone preferance service so they're not meant to call you at all but we still get calls from people who are clearly indian and called raj or something stating there names are clive or george etc King time wasters
Guest cortinamad-gonetoo Posted April 1, 2010 Report Posted April 1, 2010 I don't answer to any number i don't know me neither
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now