SmokeEm Posted June 28, 2010 Report Posted June 28, 2010 In your Job? The money that you are paid or your Job Security? For me its security but it would appear I might be the minority. What about you lot?
stuartp Posted June 28, 2010 Report Posted June 28, 2010 i don't get paid much but it does seem pretty secure so security is more importnat for me
Stu_B Posted June 28, 2010 Report Posted June 28, 2010 I don't get paid much & at the moment I don't have great job security
Admin Mk2Jo Posted June 28, 2010 Admin Report Posted June 28, 2010 Hmm, well, if you have a big fat mortgage and an expensive (car) hobby then prob the money is more important. If your health is involved and you don't need the money then I guess job security is more important. Depends on each persons individual circumstances really I reckon
Trevmk3 Posted June 28, 2010 Report Posted June 28, 2010 at the moment it is job security for me, but whilst i am in this nice safe job im not earning much so cant save for getting a house or anything but my brother is out of work and will be for quite a while longer now that he has to go for another bone graft next month (was supposed to be last week but it got put back a month) over a year and half after he was knocked off his motorbike now
garyv6100e Posted June 28, 2010 Report Posted June 28, 2010 For me it is Job Security , Job Satisfaction then Pay , but i am lucky as my job is reasonably secure , i enjoy what i do (sad i know) and the pay is also reasonable i must admit though , that it would be difficult to say no to a shit load of money
Fiesta Steve Posted June 28, 2010 Report Posted June 28, 2010 For me its all about the money !! I want lots of it you can never have enough I get paid just about enough to keep me in supply of the machinary I require. If I was paid any less I'd probably give up work and let our new government look after me and say bollix to work I know lots of bums who have bigger TV's hanging on their wall than me and have never done a days fookin work in their lives !!
Boreham Posted June 29, 2010 Report Posted June 29, 2010 has to be.... Job Security .... in this enviorment...
GJUK Posted June 29, 2010 Report Posted June 29, 2010 A balance of both. Which is what my job provides. Jon
over_head_cam Posted June 29, 2010 Report Posted June 29, 2010 Both. Neither is any good without the other. I need the money and I need to know that there is more where that came from. Being self employed means that there are times when you need to earn enough to cover you when the security runs out
rallyesport04 Posted June 29, 2010 Report Posted June 29, 2010 If I was paid any less I'd probably give up work and let our new government look after me and say bollix to work I know lots of bums who have bigger TV's hanging on their wall than me and have never done a days fookin work in their lives !! lol many a true word said in jest for me security is very important if your always on edge its hard to think about doing your job if you could be down the road at any point saying that if the money dont cover the bills an a few beer tokens spare whats the point in working your fingers to the bone for nout
moredoorAsh Posted June 29, 2010 Report Posted June 29, 2010 I'm quite lucky that i earn quite well but i couldn't afford to take a pay drop or loose my job. So security
steve dray Posted June 29, 2010 Report Posted June 29, 2010 Money. If you have a trade you will get a job. I've been in my current job for 13 years because the money is good. If I could work somewhere else doing the same thing for the same money I would, cos my boss is a nob
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now