Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Admin
Posted
Fiesta ?

 

I thought that too but the Supersport rim has a very shallow dish.

 

Can we see a pic from the side showing the spokes better?

Posted

I don't have anymore pics, sorry. Thanks for all the replies so far though. On another forum we were talking about fave wheels (what a jet-set life i lead) and someone posted that pic. I've never seen one with the valve set in the spoke before and wondered if it was a genuine ford rim.

 

Since discovered it came from this site which claims its a gp1 rim?

 

http://www.turbosport.co.uk/showthread. ... loy-wheels

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...