Jiffer Posted September 19, 2010 Report Posted September 19, 2010 I don't belive in him but I hope he's up there when my time has come so I can kick him square on in the knackers
Admin Vista Posted September 19, 2010 Admin Report Posted September 19, 2010 If you don't believe in him and he is real, I rather fear it will be his red skinned cousin you'll be meeting. And I guess the knackers getting unwelcome attention might be yours not his
Jiffer Posted September 19, 2010 Author Report Posted September 19, 2010 your more then likly right Vista mate, but I do feel like I'mbeing singled out for some reason. If its the big fella or the chap in red I'll take me chances
mk3cokebottle Posted September 19, 2010 Report Posted September 19, 2010 mate ..... go to the fridge crack a can and take 5 mins out
FredTransit Posted September 20, 2010 Report Posted September 20, 2010 I'll have what you're drinking. As far as the subject matter goes, I am sure if there is a God, she will welcome you with open arms when the time come
SmokeEm Posted September 20, 2010 Report Posted September 20, 2010 I'll have what you're drinking. As far as the subject matter goes, I am sure if there is a God, she will welcome you with open arms when the time come You wish!!
Admin Vista Posted September 20, 2010 Admin Report Posted September 20, 2010 I'll have what you're drinking. As far as the subject matter goes, I am sure if there is a God, she will welcome you with open arms when the time come C'mon Fred. If God was/is a doris, don't you think she'd have arranged it so that it was men that get pregnant and have periods every month for most of their adult life? The case for God is a man rests
FredTransit Posted September 20, 2010 Report Posted September 20, 2010 I dunno, it's a good point but maybe She just had it in for the rest of w0mankind....
Grizzley Dell Posted September 20, 2010 Report Posted September 20, 2010 if god is a doris then were all screwed, no room in heaven because of all the damn shoes, handbags and clothes
Admin Vista Posted September 20, 2010 Admin Report Posted September 20, 2010 if god is a doris then were all screwed, no room in heaven because of all the damn shoes, handbags and clothes If that's the case, I think God lives in my house!
Mrs O/H/C Posted September 20, 2010 Report Posted September 20, 2010 if god is a doris then were all screwed, no room in heaven because of all the damn shoes, handbags and clothes If that's the case, I think God lives in my house!
Grizzley Dell Posted September 20, 2010 Report Posted September 20, 2010 if god is a doris then were all screwed, no room in heaven because of all the damn shoes, handbags and clothes If that's the case, I think God lives in my house! your house !!!!!!! my mrs just got rid of 12 black sacks of clothes and still cant get them all in 2 double wardrobes and an edwardian chest of drawers the size of the titanic. maybe she's not god but the Devil really
Admin Vista Posted September 20, 2010 Admin Report Posted September 20, 2010 At least yours got rid of them, mine wanted them put in the loft...................alongside the stuff she last wore in the 80's that she keeps "in case it comes back in to fashion"!
Grizzley Dell Posted September 21, 2010 Report Posted September 21, 2010 At least yours got rid of them, mine wanted them put in the loft...................alongside the stuff she last wore in the 80's that she keeps "in case it comes back in to fashion"! mine wanted to loft the lot. i said cant babe theres a wasp nest up there(bull***t) and im allergic to wasps + she wont go up there.
Boreham Posted September 21, 2010 Report Posted September 21, 2010 your more then likly right Vista mate, but I do feel like I'mbeing singled out for some reason.If its the big fella or the chap in red I'll take me chances what's up jiffer..?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now