Where are all the Granada's (Mk1's and Mk2's that is)...?!

grifterkid

So good to see these pix coming out of the woodwork, granada's are seriously cool.

No photo's exist of my dads Blue over silver Mk2 79 Saphire but heres his mk1 in 1983, the unluckiest granada going.

How he bought it from his brother.

Mk1Consul1stcrash16.80.jpg

After a few weeks hard work

Mk1ConsulRepaired199.80.jpg

Mk1Consulrepaired2199.80.jpg

Then the following year.

Mk1Consul2ndcrash19842.jpg

One the banger boys havent found, taken this week. im desperately seeking the owner to thrust some cash at him.

DSC02868.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

here are my 2

S4010128.jpg

S4010131.jpg

this is my genuine 2.8 injection sport estate which is being done up,

and this is my mk1 cardinal hearse which is in need of total restoration and is for sale

S4010055.jpg

this was a ghia x estate i bought, if i would have kept this one it would have almost certainly been used as a donor car and broken up for bits,

as it goes i sold it to my uncle and he had it on road for afew months

P3260565.jpg

P3260566.jpg

yes mate it was on ebay afew weeks back, i took it off as i had some one who wanted it but then decided they didnt so i had a good think and thought it was best i kept it as i thought i will never ever get another and its a car i wanted for years, the only reason it was on there is cause i bought that mk1 hearse but it turns out that needs much much more work than i can afford which is why the hearse is now for sale, i got the sport afew months back around august time, i swapped my 2.8 ghia saloon for it which to be fair was a loveley car and was pretty clean, i got this estate off a fellow board member on here, in my opinion the granada estate is one of the nicest estates around and in my opinion the front of a mk2 granada just has a mean look no other car has

Let's see some more snaps of your Granada Perterbilt, it looks a dead ringer for my old brute that I am currently using and loving every second of it... :wink:

ghia4.jpg

I got to see you're one close up the other day at blanca's and i have to say it is a lovely example in great condition, makes me want to sell my mk1 cortina and get a granny now :roll:

Flog that Cortina and get in a Granada sir, you won't regret it...!!! Whereabouts are you based...? I have seen one or two Mk1 Cortina's in my manor of late... :thumbsup:

I am in walton, my one has only just come out of a 16 year hibernation,you may have seen my 71 challenger around thou. i have had mk1 granada's before that is why I love them.I can't decide wether to keep the corty or not yet

I like the sound of that Charger sir... :thumbsup: I do believe I've seen it rumbling along Walton, glorious...!!! I would go for a Granada (obviously!) but be prepared to search, it took me 10 years to find this one and I saw some real dogs in that time (that I truly wish I could've rescued)... :(

Flog that Cortina and get in a Granada sir, you won't regret it...!!! Whereabouts are you based...? I have seen one or two Mk1 Cortina's in my manor of late... :thumbsup:

I am in walton, my one has only just come out of a 16 year hibernation,you may have seen my 71 challenger around thou. i have had mk1 granada's before that is why I love them.I can't decide wether to keep the corty or not yet

wolfman is your mk1 tina blue with chrome streetrodon the back panel? :wink:

wolfman is your mk1 tina blue with chrome streetrodon the back panel? :wink:

No Its plain white with a very good red interior had my eye on it since 1980, I never thought the old girl would ever sell it let alone to me :lol:

• 2 weeks later...