Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I thought it was a skoda front end to start with but then when i looked closer i could se it was escort and mini.

 

Weird :crazy:

Posted

Well somebody did take a lot of effort to build it. It must have had lots of fabricating hours to get there where it stands now.

I apreciate sutch guys who dare to be differend and just start building.

 

Have to say...it not my cup of thea too.

But if everybody is building the same we'll have a boring world to live in.

Posted

That is soooo confusing. I had a herald back in 1988, and quite a few minis too.... I never would have even thought about grafting a mini bulkhead into it, along with the engine. One of the best things about the herald was the flip front, and ease of access to the engine. One of the worst things about the mini was the access to the engine (especially the exhaust manifold bolts)....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...