ZetecVan 2.0 Posted September 19, 2006 Report Posted September 19, 2006 ...you're at home, the wifes out, the little one is in bed, chillin with your feet up, watching the box and you'e only got one can of beer left in the fridge, which you polish off in about ten minutes and you're in the mood for drinking three more...
X-pack-Glyn Posted September 19, 2006 Report Posted September 19, 2006 LOL, i know exactly what you mean, just acasionaly though you find the odd beer at the back of the cupboard when you thought youd run out...
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted September 19, 2006 Author Report Posted September 19, 2006 LOL, i know exactly what you mean, just acasionaly though you find the odd beer at the back of the cupboard when you thought youd run out... I've not found any more beer, but I have found an old friend called Jack...
RFChris Posted September 19, 2006 Report Posted September 19, 2006 I hate when that happens.....damn sod, and his law!
Jimbob-Squarepants © Posted September 19, 2006 Report Posted September 19, 2006 Erm, No. I don't know what that is like as I don't drink! But I feel the same if it is Coca-Cola, Fag's or Chocolate!!! Which reminds me, I have run out of Coke, so Jimbob will have to get busy with the Fizzy
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted September 19, 2006 Author Report Posted September 19, 2006 I have run out of Coke You don't drink but you do drugs?
Jimbob-Squarepants © Posted September 19, 2006 Report Posted September 19, 2006 I have run out of Coke You don't drink but you do drugs? I wondered how long it would take for someone to point that out
Posse Posted September 20, 2006 Report Posted September 20, 2006 ...you're at home, the wifes out, the little one is in bed, chillin with your feet up, watching the box and you'e only got one can of beer left in the fridge, which you polish off in about ten minutes and you're in the mood for drinking three more... yes tell me about it its one of the worst things ever
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now