Admin Vista Posted July 23, 2011 Admin Report Posted July 23, 2011 what a waste But hardly surprising.
over_head_cam Posted July 23, 2011 Report Posted July 23, 2011 The two most common things I've heard. It is a shame when anyone dies really but to have such a talent but not have your head on straight is such a waste.
popeye Posted July 23, 2011 Report Posted July 23, 2011 very sad to hear... but the writing was on the wall..
deltamal Posted July 23, 2011 Report Posted July 23, 2011 Such sad news, young, talented, and looked good, (when she wasn't smashed) another one killed by drugs, perhaps the pushing of drugs should carry the death penalty.......
mk2 mike Posted July 23, 2011 Report Posted July 23, 2011 Never been a fan of hers, but again not surprised, I'd have put money on this happening eventually. Thoughts go to her family/friends.
mk2 mike Posted July 23, 2011 Report Posted July 23, 2011 I feel sorry for the person who found her. Has it said anywhere who that was, family etc?
glenbo Posted July 23, 2011 Report Posted July 23, 2011 not surprised to be honest,what a waste of a life and talent,such a shame she was good when she wasnt out of her head R.I.P
BaileyMex Posted July 24, 2011 Report Posted July 24, 2011 Not nice to hear anyone dies, Perhaps she should have gone to Rehab before it was too late, oh hang on she tried that Dance with fire and your gonna get burnt!!!
Posse Posted July 24, 2011 Report Posted July 24, 2011 I asked her to buy me a kebab she said no no no
johnny_h Posted July 24, 2011 Report Posted July 24, 2011 another junkie waster that will gain legend status in years to come and influence more youngsters into believing drugs are cool.
popeye Posted July 25, 2011 Report Posted July 25, 2011 I asked her to buy me a kebab she said no no no
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now