john_3.0s Posted January 31, 2007 Report Posted January 31, 2007 Anyone used their OSF for their wedding car? I have managed to talk the "missus to be" into using my granny - now just got to make sure she gets a dress that allows her to squeeze in the back
Burns Posted January 31, 2007 Report Posted January 31, 2007 my other half used smudger's anglebox for her prom
Mr.Sumo Posted January 31, 2007 Report Posted January 31, 2007 Can"t get my Missus in my Granny....good job we was married before i bought it
kms Posted January 31, 2007 Report Posted January 31, 2007 I went to my prom in Simons road car at the time - Black mk2 granny limo - I think I'd like to go to my wedding in a zepher or early zodiac
john_3.0s Posted January 31, 2007 Author Report Posted January 31, 2007 what on earth is a "prom" or am i being a div (as usual)
Slik 50 Posted January 31, 2007 Report Posted January 31, 2007 its a end of school dance type thing that the yanks do when they graduate from high school. We used to call them a "valedictory" dance.
Wessie Posted January 31, 2007 Report Posted January 31, 2007 we just called ours a leavers dinner or underage piss-up
Nik3100 Posted January 31, 2007 Report Posted January 31, 2007 Im using my Capri Gave me a great excuse to get it repainted too LOL
caprifan Posted January 31, 2007 Report Posted January 31, 2007 my other half used smudger's anglebox for her prom ...I read the thread really quick there and thought it said she used it for "porn"
RFChris Posted January 31, 2007 Report Posted January 31, 2007 I'm gonna be sing my Dad's Thunderbird for our wedding, also got my father-in-laws 1955 Pontiac Chieftain too! Yay! 8) Chirs
mk2_escort_chick Posted January 31, 2007 Report Posted January 31, 2007 I want a mini limo and dean will prob take the estate. Argh!!!! I hope he doesnt see this and get scared! Argh now i'm scared! *runs to the corner and hides*
antz Posted January 31, 2007 Report Posted January 31, 2007 my aunties fiancee said he wants my car for his wedding car
stu Posted January 31, 2007 Report Posted January 31, 2007 i would love to turn up sideways at my wedding in the mk 2 but i think the only way of getting him down the isle is if i dragged him in his coffin!! stu's mrs-to be!?
diffed Posted January 31, 2007 Report Posted January 31, 2007 I used mine great fun load of classic fords their Best laugh getting a flat 1/2 hour before wedding http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?doc ... 4&hl=en-GB
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now