peranapete Posted February 14, 2007 Report Posted February 14, 2007 I bet thats the last time he lets the wife drive !!!!!!!!!
mr squidian Posted February 14, 2007 Report Posted February 14, 2007 best thing to happen if you ask me i hate ferarris
mk2 stu Posted February 14, 2007 Report Posted February 14, 2007 makes you wonder how some people get licenses to drive such fooking big pointless motors!
numbnuts Posted February 14, 2007 Report Posted February 14, 2007 That's the last time i cal the wife 'The Wife' !!!! _________________ Mercedes 600
Johnson Posted February 14, 2007 Report Posted February 14, 2007 im sorry to say that you have failed your driving test
adams Posted February 14, 2007 Report Posted February 14, 2007 if that was the wife i would hav to do a burn out on her head
adams Posted February 14, 2007 Report Posted February 14, 2007 she had a side wase into the drive way and lost it
numbnuts Posted February 14, 2007 Report Posted February 14, 2007 At least it's another Ferrari off the road yipee! _________________ Ativan Rehab Forum
Admin Vista Posted February 14, 2007 Admin Report Posted February 14, 2007 best thing to happen if you ask me i hate ferarris I used to feel the same way.............................................. Until I had a go in my friends 73 Dino.....................FABULOUS! Wish oit was mine Seriously though, how does somebody manage that??
peranapete Posted February 14, 2007 Author Report Posted February 14, 2007 best thing to happen if you ask me i hate ferarris I used to feel the same way.............................................. Until I had a go in my friends 73 Dino.....................FABULOUS! Wish oit was mine Seriously though, how does somebody manage that?? How does someone manage that ? Easy......Being a doris !!!!
tim Posted February 14, 2007 Report Posted February 14, 2007 I bet thats the last time he lets the wife drive !!!!!!!!! what do u mean,that scooter is parked very nicly
martymk1 Posted February 14, 2007 Report Posted February 14, 2007 At least it's another Ferrari off the road yipee!
Andy504 Posted February 15, 2007 Report Posted February 15, 2007 PMSL I wonder what the kids in the back were like, cos this was probably a women on the school run home with 5 or 6 of them in the back, usually drive big 4x4 with head in rear view mirror doin make up.
Burns Posted February 15, 2007 Report Posted February 15, 2007 PMSL I wonder what the kids in the back were like, cos this was probably a women on the school run home with 5 or 6 of them in the back, usually drive big 4x4 with head in rear view mirror doin make up. like hillbillies sitting in the pickup bit?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now